Reviews for Time And Time Again
Shannon chapter 22 . 1/23/2013
You need to put more chapters in soon! I'm loving your story.
Rrr chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
I hate Ron. He should die.
Cherry.Phoenix chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
I actually feel bad for teenage Peter. Not adult Peter, but teenage. You did a good job of writing this story so far, and Peter's becoming a Death Eater was believable, and not forced at all. :)
If only I was Creative chapter 22 . 4/10/2011
awsum :D
PsychoticNari chapter 8 . 8/17/2010
James has Hazel eyes o.O
Blob chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
i have stop read this story when peter send james in the future how can james be in future and in the past wehn he was send from the past in the future and with the 2 timlines in 1 story is just crap better is when just harry travels back an good is
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
Oh, this rocks.

And Princess Bride! Princess Bride rocks, and that particular line never ever gets old. :D :D :D :D
Atilia Dawn Black chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
The Princess Bride, even though it wasn't made until the 80's, and Chris Elliott! I'm liking this story so far, but I'll have to read more to know if I love it :)
Bagoosa chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
I have recently learned that singing the Sorting Hat's song that you've included in this chapter to the tune of "The Golden Age of Chocolate" from Willy Wonka does not work. :)
Hocapontas chapter 22 . 8/20/2009
How did they get knocked unconscious and who banged the door open? Is James going to teach Harry to become an Animagus? I hope so. I'm REALLY looking forward to the next chapter!
Hocapontas chapter 10 . 8/20/2009
Oh my word! That description that Snape made AND the fact Dumbledore ACTUALLY almost laughed was downright Hysterical! Oh my! I haven't laughed like that in DAYS! This was definitely my favorite chapter!
goldacharmed chapter 22 . 3/25/2009
Hay, What happened to this story? Why haven't you updated it in years? I really like it. I do hope Harry gets to play the hero again, and that Sirius and Lily find out who harry really is at some point. If you have writes block I have 10 ideas where this can go, I'd love to help. Just please don't say that you have given up on it. i really like it very much. Later dude.
Proof of Nothing chapter 22 . 5/25/2008
(Laughing hard) Nice story.. D
moonfoot13 chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
the princess bride is where the line came from
magicalwiz chapter 22 . 9/16/2007
I don't even know... THe Black family is supposed to hate the Potters and be all Dark Arts-y. Where is Regulus?