Reviews for at the end of the game
mikaelsonatheart chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
This is beautiful. I sometimes wonder if Klaus and Rebekah have ever actually BEEN lovers. Incest wasn't all that uncommon back then, and I highly doubt, with being Originals, they stuck with human morals. I mean, I know they'd never go with it on the show, but it's kind of a shame. Claire and Joseph have amazing chemistry. They really missed an opportunity there by making her his sister. If only it was HBO instead of the CW...

Anyway haha I loved it. It's my new headcanon xD
l0litapop chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Beautifully written! I'm usually pretty skeptical of Klaus/Rebekah but at the end of the game makes it seem very plausible. I love it (:
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
This is so beautifully written! I love them together, as incest-y as that may be. That tension you build in towards the end was just so perfect. Please do write a sequel :)
Nikki Bapat chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This was a fun read. You should make a sequel. With a M rating about the rough game. ;)
The Storymaker chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This is fantastic!
Sepsis chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Wow, that was..so perfect?

"He goes silent. He…. He would never… but if she does turn on him, he can't… he loves her so he must…. He turns back to his prey."

How you write him and his thoughts and fears.. Or Rebekah!

"It's a threat. He knows she hears it loud and clear. He wonders if she also hears the fear in his voice. He is afraid. After all of these years, he might be losing her and he's afraid. He loves her more than he loves himself, or hates Mikael, or wants to finally be a hybrid. The worst thing that he could ever do to Rebekah would be to stick the dagger through her heart. And even if he did, he would eventually bring her back. He loves her too much to be without her. Meanwhile, the worst thing that she could do to him would be to break his heart in a much less physical sense. A much less repairable sense."

The whole thing here was just perfect!
AdequateNerd chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
That was an incredible read. I'm not one for incest, but somehow Rebekah makes it work with Niklaus. Prob'ly cause the actors have that chemistry that they shouldn't. Anyways, glorious story~
vanlauredel chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
It is very well written. I'm not onto 'Incest' but, I get the point. Long story-short, I LIKE THIS.:) Well-done!
FullMoonPhoenixShadow chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
This story was great, i love it :)