Reviews for Forgotten
EmitTime chapter 2 . 12/10/2014
I've been reading Hetalia fanfiction for over two years, and I simply cannot comprehend how I've missed this fic until now...

Wow. I love cats, I love curse fix-it stories, and I love PruAus.

Oh, and I love, love, love this story, so much! I love these characterizations of Roderich and Gilbert. You incorporated Gilbird in an adorable way, too. This was a lovestory in its purest and most beautiful form, simplistic but extremely well-written, and absolutely amazing to read. I am so grateful to have been able to read this.

This made my entire week, truly. I simply don't have enough words to express my joy, amusement and appreciation of this lovely little tale. Kudos for an original and heartwarming story!
aclearjellyfish chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
Fantastic story! I would love to read more PruAus from you!
nantaise chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
Mein Gott, that's adorable!
Blazing Ace chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
OMG! THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL!
Bloom Flower chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
Oh this was just too precious! You should write sequel
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
OH MY GOD. Sweet! In my side, it's unique. Although, I havn't read much PruAus fictions (because I am not a big fan), I still think this is one of those rare ones that deserves to receive a lot of reviews. Anyway, this is really awesome. Not angsty, or whatsoever. So light and touching. My God, the joy you brought me. Everytime I read something about this pairing, there's the angst.

Thanks for writing and posting this. Gold ;) Hey, could you write something around 9k words to, about Vash and awesome? XD

PS. Sorry for my poor vocabulary and English.
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
One word. AWESOME.
Bakura From School chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
This is probably one of the greatest things ever! Certainly probably he best PruAus ive read, plus it had cat Austria...I honestly dont know what could be better than that. And what a seriously cool story line as well, I liked the whole deal with the curse, and Gil fixing up he house just warmed mg heart a lotta bit. Just... This whole thing, I could go on forever but it would seem redundant. So I just want tot thank you for letting is read this beautiful story.
RhavenL chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Magical! I really love this pairing. Too bad there aren't anymore. Why did this have to bea two shot? I really wanted more.
Boba chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
This fic has been very well done and one of the best fantasy/supernatural fics I've read with cats turning human (or cursed ghost in this case). There relationship has been really sweet developing through the fic and the realization of Roderich's True Love being a subtle surprise compared to other fics was really unique. Lastly, the last section wrapping up the story held a sort of balance that I could not explain, but was very beautiful. Thank you for this wonderful fic!
Uesue chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Omg I loved this so much )!
Alisper11 chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
so cute! *O* i loved this so much!
golden-pearl06 chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
D'awwww. I really enjoyed this story! It was wonderfully well written. Thank you. :)
Ammy chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
This fic was seriously too cute for words. A fic with with a well-written Prussia that wasn't screwing people left and right? That doesn't come along too often.

Bravo.
Nivell chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
What a lovely, lovely PrusAus romance story! It was so adorable!