Reviews for certain people
midnight-flurry chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
LOL. Poor Pluto! Tough luck Doctor. Thanks for the fic and happy holidays.
Hasty chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I can't believe I missed this one.. I feel sorry for the Doctor-having Setsuna gunning for you would not be fun. Hilarious.
Zhor chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I could imagine some interaction...but the Doctor would 'not' be happy about the whole 'Crystal Tokyo' plot. Really now...Enforcing a timeline in which Earth will suffer an unnatural ice-age and have most of the human race wiped out...except in some crystal city where some unqualified girls with 'magic powers' will rule as a kingdom/dictatorship? Pfff...No, that whole world domination and genocide plot would go out the window and Pluto would suffer some consequences.
Crash Overdrive chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
... You know, I could actually see that happening.

AuroraKnight chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
This was pure brilliance.
YellowFan98 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
This is good! Loved it!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
*laugh* Cool
Chargone chapter 1 . 1/26/2012

ahhh, it works.

i loled.
mark3232 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
There are Doctor Who/Sailor Moon crossovers which boast that Sailor Moon's entire world would be destroyed by a single Dalek, unless the Doctor saves them, and that they should live in trembling fear of the Doctor himself. As a lifelong British Doctor Who fan I'm supposed to laugh and cheer. Actually, it just hurts.
Marikalay chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
S J C chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I was laughing myself raw, reading that. Doc/Pluto is my OTS. nice to see them having fun.