Reviews for A Sage Among Wizards
Azryth chapter 2 . 3/22
Ok... Pranking the Dursley's was PRICELESS. I had a hard time not laughing my head off during that. I can't wait to see what kind of trouble "Harry" gets into once he meets Fred and George.
Sysa chapter 3 . 3/22
whooo hooo niiice one!
RinDrakaina chapter 12 . 3/19
While I agree he's overpowered. It's amusing, so I like it. Please update soon
JittottiJ chapter 6 . 3/16
Flame. Because I know you like them.
Vault166 chapter 12 . 3/15
I like it!
ATK-49 chapter 12 . 3/13
Though I don't really like fics with OP characters, you've managed to keep the power levels logical rather than use it as a deus ex machina. However it would be good if you're able to add SOME element of suspense.
Most importantly - Please update.
Kai chapter 3 . 2/28
...I just read the author's comment on the bottom for the first time since I first read this a while ago... why would anybody say Harry's to powerful? Powerful Harry's are awesome and kick... butt... except for when the author makes his personality way out of hand with cussing and swear words every other word... actually that's just annoying in general and troublesome. I know for a fact that I've read some with wrong ratings when I was younger that had words I didn't understand so I asked some of my friends what the word meant and they just replied that said word was a bad word!
Sanyu chapter 1 . 2/25
Love it!
I find the concept of Naruto x Harry Potter crossovers rather interesting, but usually, I skip the first chapter knowing I don't really need to read it.
For some reason, this caught my interes, and it's easier to read (for me (yes, me)) than others.

I'm hoping the rest will be fun to read too! _
Snap although one of my favorite characters can be a ass and I always thought that Dumbledore was manipulative I thank I spelled that right.
Hope u right more your awesome at this
I loved it!
Kikuriki chapter 5 . 2/19
I can't remember what the fic name was or when it was published but there was an HP fic (I think it wasn't a crossover? its been a few years so I can only remember vague details) where Harry had a hollow metal wand with his own blood as a core, but I can't remember if the wand was intended to be terrible or very connected to Harry.
BorviX chapter 12 . 2/8
Thank you for a fun book. I hope one day you might come back and give us readers more chapters to embraxey
YeTianshi chapter 10 . 2/5
I honestly don't understand why people have a problem with Over powered characters, I think they are a great form of entertainment. I mean, just look at one-punchman, Alucard, Tatsuya Shiba, Izayoi Sakamaki, Akatsuki Ousawa...etc.
I purposefully picked characters that are OP from the VERY beginning, but there are a lot more that are OP somewhere down the middle or end of the line, yet they are all very popular and well-liked animes.
I personally love OP characters, and if people don't... meh, shouldn't complain, there are other things to read that will suit their tastes. DON'T RUIN IT FOR THE REST OF US!
Euryphae chapter 12 . 2/2
I liked it! ;) Hope to see more in the future.
3,043 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »