Reviews for A Sage Among Wizards
JennyBenny3 chapter 8 . 5/3
I'm really enjoying this. It's interesting to see Harry's attitude and abilities, and I find them completely believable based on what I know of Naruto. I like that he's not all-knowing, or coming in with set opinions on people, like he does in many similar stories. His attitude of being used to being in trouble and having enemies, and being totally okay with that, makes this a really fun story. Thanks for writing it!
JennyBenny3 chapter 2 . 5/3
I like this so far. I've never watched Naruto, so I'm hoping I'll still be able to figure out what's going on. :) I do know a few basics of the series, just general knowledge, so I haven't been too lost so far, other than skimming over the parts where they get technical talking about chakra. I'm interested to see what Harry/Naruto's personality will be like once he gets to Hogwarts. I like that you didn't try to make him a master of magic before he even gets there, though. It'll be much funner to see him discover things as he goes along.

On a side note, I wonder if he has any hint of a Japanese accent? It's believable either way, but I'm curious about whether any food, clothing or language comparisons will come into play. (Other than Ramen, of course. I'm surprised he didn't think the instant kind is an abomination, but then, he is a young male.)
ArtemisFalor chapter 12 . 5/2
Very well written, the only thing i would recommend that instead of Harry having a slightly less weaker wand in the future is he gets a wand made with a piece of his hair? In some fanfictions I've read where Harry has strong magical power that is the solutions to weak wands and of course the wand will be able to use his magic because it has a part of him. Just a suggestion though.
HarusMackerelPancakeCafe chapter 1 . 4/30
I love this! The detail is great and now I will fave and follow! XD
Looking forward to OP harry /w/
Chrwythyn1971 chapter 12 . 4/17
I love this story, and really hope you will continue it.
Chrwythyn
kamao7 chapter 12 . 4/10
I like this. I hope it continues in the near future.
AquilaPallas129 chapter 12 . 4/5
Hahaha, harry is awesome! He is going to kill hogwarts by the time he graduates, and he's going to make a complete mess out of all the situations he found himself in...I can't wait till the goblet of fire:D
turtle329 chapter 6 . 4/5
This is the worst thing ever written. You made Harry too powef-PFFT! Sorry, couldn't help myself. Great story, too bad it hasn't been updated.
Cool. I like it when somebody becomes he sworn enemy.
Venus914 chapter 12 . 4/1
Shut up, Snape.
missmawwie chapter 12 . 3/31
Really, really wonderful story! Keep up the great work. Quick question: Do you write for fun, or also as a professional? -Missmawwie
While it's probably the least 'powerful' of the three eye bloodlines, the Byakugan is definately the most 'useful'. just think about it; you can see everything around you, including through objects, potentially for a range of miles. that isn't a minor thing, that's incredibly good. Only some kind of retarded attack junkie would think that the Sharingan is 'better'.
What some people seem to think is cool or tough and what is the action of an immature moron are often one and the same. If the Goblins where somehow to get revenge on Harry it is what he deserves only a fool makes people enemies when it was not warranted.
Cilo chapter 12 . 3/23
Is this discontinued?
nice. totally agree with goblins.
2,819 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »