Reviews for Regaining Balance
HNNGG
FEEELSSS
DADDY FEEELSSS
nightowl191 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I've got to say, I love this story. I found it months ago, but I never reviewed and now I found it again. I love how you strung together Artemus' thoughts and feelings, and just how you captured these two wonderful characters in general. It's nice to read a fic from another character's point of view instead of Garrett. Overall, it's a really nice take on a missing scene and I can totally picture it happening in my head. One last thing, I think you have a great writing style, it's just very thoughtful. Keep writing, I'd love to hear what else you can come with.
Nex chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This makes a very nice reading. I really enjoyed it. A wonderful story, wonderfully told! ) *happy*
Medea's Smile chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
This is a fantastic piece. Are you a parent yourself? The relationship was written very believably. Also, I've always thought of Garrett as being older. If he was younger, a lot of his need for self-assurance and immaturity becomes a genuine character flaw as opposed to traits you can dismiss because of his youth. That coupled with the world-weariness (which are strange together, I know) make him a really interesting character, imho.

Though, I suppose he's always going to be a kid to Artemus, though. Heh, no need to change the writing.
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I like Artemis, great fic! It really is kinda tragic if you think about it, but still sweet.
Living-From-Shadows chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This is quite honestly one of my favorite takes on the thief world. I enjoyed reading every bit of this. I feel it perfectly defines the relationship between Garrett and Artemus. Good Job!
dark-rose189 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I really liked this story. I always loved the interactions between Garrett and Artemus in the game and fanfiction that focuses on their relationship is extremely rare, so I’m quite happy that I found this story :)

I also like that in your story the Keepers took Garrett in after he lost his eye and that you could see Garrett struggling with his injury. In the game they just cut him loose and leave him to find his own way out of Constantine’s mansion and the only sign that Garrett just lost his eye is his low health bar _ They could have at least blackened out part of the screen or something…

There’s just a little mistake in your story: Garrett lost his right eye, not his left, but apart from that, I have nothing to “complain” :)