Reviews for Dried Lilies: Fates Overheard
immagination-running-free chapter 13 . 4/25/2016
I love your story. Because of it I've begun working on my own Lily/James fan fiction! I can't wait to hear how it ends so please update as quickly as possible!
KitKieran chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
I just wanted to say how talented a writer you are :) It's nice to be engulfed in a brilliantly written narrative, one only your skilled mind could weave. Perfectly lovely to sink into well written stories, especially ones that don't have that 'hormonal tweenie' read to them. Thank You :)

also wanted to say that you've inspired more than you'll know. _

PS -Reference to CH 13 AN-Perhaps Lily and James wouldn't be so silent if you thought of them more? Sometimes it takes something as simple as reading author notes from JK. Or, maybe just a trusted someone to bounce imaginative ideas off of ;) Even more simply, re-reading certain HP books can inspire Lily and James to become verbal again ;)
3 Please, continue to Write! _
Kat Hale chapter 13 . 8/6/2015
OMG...*insert crying face* Please update, please don't abandon this story.
Kat Hale chapter 12 . 8/6/2015
Fangirl, contain the fangirl. I think I like this proposal better than any of the one shots I read because of the lead up to it. We got to really watch James and Lily fall in love. And the fact that you still update. Thank you, it's like Christmas came early.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
OMFG! So happy you keep with your stories. I was worried you didn't actually do this one!
SiriusBlackIsAwesome chapter 13 . 8/2/2015
I'm so glad your back, can't wait for more.
nominomi-chan chapter 13 . 7/30/2015
YESSSS THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE! *shoots inspiration at you* hahaha thanks for this lovely chapter
Annunminualiel chapter 13 . 7/27/2015
Yay! You're back! Great chaptee, love the story.
flower123 chapter 13 . 7/27/2015
I had forgotten about this one, need to reread. Glad to have you back
Guest chapter 13 . 7/27/2015
Yay!
HPforever276 chapter 12 . 7/19/2015
Dear Kait Hobbit,
So... I just started reading this fanfiction (Ik it's a little bit late..) and Ik that I haven't reviewed every single chapter but anyways...I have had a Sirius (haha) addiction to this amazing fanfiction BUT it just suddenly stops and its not even finished yet! I mean siriusly (haha) IT HAS BEEN LIKE THREE YEARS SINCE YOU LAST UPDATED! And yet in the authors note you said, "Like I said, I'm going to have school and work going on for a bit, but trust me, this is true cruel a cliff hanger to leave you all for long. Cheers!~KH" I neeeeeeed to knowwwwwww! I. Must. Know. I really really reeeeeeaaally want to know what happens next! Please keep writing, if not for me then for all of the other readers.
nominomi-chan chapter 12 . 7/15/2015
i think its my bad bgm choice that makes me want to cry.. although its spurred from your amazing heart-ripping, soul shattering, tear inducing writing. my playlist keeps playing "say something im giving up on you" at the saddest parts.. thanks spotify sigh well. its sucks that you havent updated... i'll keep re-reading and crying for your information XD thanks for this, i hope you get tons of inspiration for this story and whatever youre working on personally. ;) (my heart is still crying just so u know)
nominomi-chan chapter 11 . 7/15/2015
...,... I want to cuss. you really know how to pull my heartstrings. sigh
nominomi-chan chapter 10 . 7/15/2015
NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OMG OH MY GOSH NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOO NO. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO wow man i want to kill severus. im sirius (; lolol but seriously omgggggggg james go save herrrrrr *endless whining and swearing*
nominomi-chan chapter 8 . 7/15/2015
was gonna cry again and now im extremely sad and scared for vera and her nieces... TTTT my babiesssssss lolol ugh i wish james would tell lily about the potion experience..