Reviews for The Gift
Lady Julie Snape chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
There is not enough love between Bruce and Damian and I adored this story so much I can't even begin to describe it. I hope the comics don't suddenly use Titus as the 'bat-hound'; that would just be lame - but dogs are great companions though!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
cute little fic, Damian its not my fav character but you made him sort of likeable!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
It was so cute:3
Waterfall13 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
May not be Christmas anymore but I still enjoyed your story very much! Great job! Makes me wish it was Christmas again! Awesome job!
Moon-Fox13 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Very nicely done. I love the part whete Jason tries to whip out his dick.
cluelessninja65 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
that was really sweet :-) also loved the exchange between jason and dick!
Thomas Drovin chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Merry Christmas to you! That was a nice short but sweet story with Bruce attempting to have a nice Christmas with Damian. Damian actually LIKED Bruce's gift! There's hope for him yet, Merry Christmas to the them and all the gang at DC!
julia chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
That was very cute and funny. A few missing words here and there...you should edit more thoroughly before posting. It's also a little hard for me to picture Jason as a non-threatening part of the family, but oh well. Good story! Merry Christmas! _
Puja723 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
:D Yay its up!

:) Titus - best bat-dog in the series xD next to Ace from Batman Beyond

LOL, LOL, LOL I knew there was I liked about Damian, him calling Clark a bafoon best part of the chapter!

Awww Damian can't wrap presents xD So cute!

:D Awww all the Robins :D Group hugs all around! Eee! Cass is there too! EEEE and Babs :D

Awww Daddy bats gave Damian a baseball glove!

Lol Dick and Jase arguing over their manlieness :) those two... *hugs them* ROFL! Cass Babs Ftw!

Bitter sweet endings are always the best!

:D Best bat-family Christmas one-shot fic ever!