Reviews for The End is Just the Beginning
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 1 . 8/1
Yay~ This actually made me feel better about the ending to the manga. :)
MarshmallowAtHeart chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
I was also disappointed with the end. Considering the manga was so funny and full of life, I expected a happy ending where they at least became a couple. I really wish it'd become an anime and hopefully they changed the ending.

This was cute though! Don't they just fall back into their old ways so naturally.
Trollie queenii chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Awwww~ kawaii ne x3
Musiqsoulchild chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
That was really nice! I was so bumped out that the author ended the story that way, so this gave a me better ending to the manga! It was by far one of my favorites, but the endehed suck so yeah
Brian chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Too short, lacks plot, story before the fanmade makes no sense, megane repeats high school all over again?! Why did she come back? Give it a real conclusion, who likes an open-ended ending?
Ncdxero88 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Great Summary. Wow 2 years before someone replied to this? HAHA I call first!

Anyway, I knew the ending sucked, but they're still raw.

Wow, great read, I actually felt like I was reading a light novel. Thanks!
six1996 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
ah shid the is hanging and adachi was so airhead fck
Aya Harukawa chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I luuv this fic :3
Draco38 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I know it's been a long time but I would really like to see more of this.
Angus chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Honestly, this is what I wished DID happen in the manga! But sadly, Adachi doesn't seem like the character to be a bit sexual...Truth be told, the author really should have worked on Adachi's character, and that was what I was so pissed off about because she was psychologically and historically an interesting character! Oh well, maybe one day I will chance upon a work that will give me poetic happiness for the feel-goods
RG2 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
The OCs were totally unnecessary and added nothing to the story, in fact they made it feel out of place. Step up and keep writing, because the atmosphere feels just like the mange and the characters are spot on too.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This story is really good! I wanna know what happens next! Oh, and it does suck that the manga ended on such a bad note! I was like 'what the hell? That's it?' because it was on a cliffhanger. But continue on with the story! Loved it!
korenai-chan chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
This is good... please update soon
aimerizaalonzo chapter 1 . 3/8/2012