Reviews for Filthy Secret
It was so spicy!*·*
Nychell21 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Awww,poor Loki! ;-¡
SophiaGrey chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
This was excellently written, and even though it was hot as hell, it was also terribly romantic!
Ikillatfirstsight chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
I love you
seditionary chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
This was so delicious! I'm glad Thor finally let Loki know how much he needs him and wants him. Too bad they have to hide, but we can imagine that things work out for them some day… Thank you for a wonderful fic!
WeLackSanity chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
Oh sweet baby Thor, this was everything I've ever wanted from this pairing and a thousand things more. Thank you for this. This made my life infinitely better. This definitely goes to my top 10 fanfics of all time. THANK YOU. PLEASE MAKE MORE OF THIS DELICIOUSNESS.
Nightoflight9 chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
Wow. That was really hot. The confessions at the end though... just blew me away. Nice job.
Caro-Kitty chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
I loved Thor's confession at the end. It was sweet 3
This was beautifully written :3
Halan Lore chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
I was browsing the kink meme a couple of days ago. I like seeing this story here to, I greatly enjoyed it.
Forestgirl99 chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
weird yet awesome
Forestgirl99 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
laughing so much i'm gonna pass out
equalsMCsquare chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
Oh god. Your writing rocks my world so hard, as does this pairing. Unf.
equalsMCsquare chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
Angst
equalsMCsquare chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I like how you adapt your writin style to the asgardian universe. "breaking his fast," etc. people like you are why fanfiction rocks:)
InsaneAndHappyAboutIt chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
I loved this! XD Im so glad that the two ended up confessing their love for each other, as i was sure they would. X3 I seriously enjoyed reading this! Great fiction! XDDD