Reviews for A Kind of Christmas
Kas3y chapter 1 . 11/11
Loved this :D I think you did an awesome job :D
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 2/14
Thank you for writing and posting.
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Amazing-Thalia-Grace chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I bet that apple was the 'apple of his eye'! Get it? get it? I am so lonely... (\
(_) Apple! like... thing...
EmotionalDreamer101 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
That was so cute :D
Chipmunk94 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Bit out of character for Arthur, but I suppose he can't always be a dollophead!
LinBates chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
It was a very enjoyable story!
na chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
perfect...just perfect!
LadyEmrys17 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Thank you! This is just what I needed, a nice Christmas fic on a summer night when it's too hot to sleep! Weird I know, but anyway this is brilliant, lovely, sweet story and thank you so much for writing it!
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Ifunwriughworufariufbiraufbirfbiwfbwrhofbirfbiwrfb iwurfbriwhf! This! Oh my god, the ending just made me squeal! This, my friend, was perfect. Keep up the good work! d
IndiaMoore chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I really enjoyed this story.. It was really sweet :)
Arhie chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
This is so sweet. I'm amazed you managed to fit so much into the story - whump, diplomacy, insight into merlin's life off camera. Beyond even the excellent writing, that is really impressive.
shima chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
it was really sweet ! but mostly sad :( its the fist time i actually notice how many peaple arthur missed ! his father nd his half sister and then his love and his most trusted knight ! :( poor guy ! its good to know he always have merlin by his side though !
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Awwwww! They're so sweet! I just wanted to give them both a hug... :)
Lolapola chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
i can't believe I've never reviewed this! Sorry about that :p anyway, i love this, it's beautiful :D