Reviews for A Kind of Christmas
LinBates chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
It was a very enjoyable story!
na chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
perfect...just perfect!
LadyEmrys17 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Thank you! This is just what I needed, a nice Christmas fic on a summer night when it's too hot to sleep! Weird I know, but anyway this is brilliant, lovely, sweet story and thank you so much for writing it!
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Ifunwriughworufariufbiraufbirfbiwfbwrhofbirfbiwrfb iwurfbriwhf! This! Oh my god, the ending just made me squeal! This, my friend, was perfect. Keep up the good work! d
IndiaMoore chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I really enjoyed this story.. It was really sweet :)
Arhie chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
This is so sweet. I'm amazed you managed to fit so much into the story - whump, diplomacy, insight into merlin's life off camera. Beyond even the excellent writing, that is really impressive.
shima chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
it was really sweet ! but mostly sad :( its the fist time i actually notice how many peaple arthur missed ! his father nd his half sister and then his love and his most trusted knight ! :( poor guy ! its good to know he always have merlin by his side though !
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Awwwww! They're so sweet! I just wanted to give them both a hug... :)
Lolapola chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
i can't believe I've never reviewed this! Sorry about that :p anyway, i love this, it's beautiful :D
vballqueen17 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Loved this. You did a really good job with the characters and I'm such a sucker for bromance stories between them.
Lorra chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Ahhh sweet even in the summer :-)
Niwaki chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
how cute I really hoped to see how the servants minds could be changed but oh well, perhaps a sequel
curvesforever chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Aww so sweet, not so lonely on Christmas after all.
Runey9 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Awwww...just the story I needed to lift my spirits. Appropriately festive and wonderfully in character. Sweet, but not complete fluff. Well done! :)
Chocolatekat chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
cute. i can see how it could be extended but i like it just how it is.
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »