Reviews for Test Drive
deedaladee chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
This is so funny! Thanks so much for this. You do an incredible job with these two.
Westel chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Hah! When I read those last two lines, I immediately heard the "Man From Uncle" theme music, just as plain as day!

Great, light piece for the holidays.

Merry Christmas! Ho, ho, ho!
Avery1 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
You really do understand boys and their toys! I think that's one of the things I enjoy most about your writing-your ability to channel a masculine mindset. The detailed info on the DeLorean was very interesting, by the way.

Well done.
situbu chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
This was a very clever and canon-esqe Christmas offering. Nicely done.
jkkitty1 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Cute, loved the idea of them 'running away'
alynwa chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Loved the last two lines! Very in character banter. Good story; good way to acknowledge the season but, keep the drama. Liked how you used the UNCLE car, too.
laurose chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I enjoyed the light opening scene. Like the one about 'the film makers copying from us'. (I admit I did start thinking by it was the other way round.) Also, 'the most dangerous part of the mission was riding in the passenger seat with Illya behind the wheel'. And good for Napleon for understanding the technical terms. Especially about bullet resistant.

It was good writing to make the dead people such a shock, and the action scene so exciting. There was more suspense with the doubt as to whether these gadgets would work, or not.

'To cruise down the Hudson in one's car' is so canon, Illya must have said it some time.
MLaw chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Excellent story! Thank you!