Reviews for Heart Beat
Dark Universe chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
They are just sooo cute! I loved this one shot! Just the right amount of hurt/comfort and fluffiness! :D
Mozu The Cookie Spirit chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
It's perfect... my OTP!
Dark Nuriko chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
It was cute... but I do hope you do more. Because this so can't just end here. Especially since I'd love to see what happens after all of this. Great job.
Rinokumotahi chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Awwww I think this was one of the cutest stories I've ever read! You really capture their personalities! I wish this was an actual episode... 333
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
ohhhhh soooo sweet...but poor Shou :(
Scarlet Camellia626 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Aww! This was sooo cute! :3
Kiri-Kay chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Awww, cutee!
Lord.Jenny chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Even though this was kinda OOC but very slightly I still really like the story. Great job! :D
LittleStars08 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
... why is it only one-shot? ;n; WRITE MOAR!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
:D!Awww,this was just way too adorable and absolutely lovable!Both the boys,they were so wonderful here!And Shou's reaction to Satsuki was niiiice!
FullMetal-Flames chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Im in love with this story, I like the whole heart condition thing so. frikken'. cute, I was in love with this couple the first I laid eyes on them XDDD

FULLMETAL
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
kyĆ aaaaaaaaaaaaa... XD SWEEEEEETTTTTT!
Suii Koalae chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
This is so sweet no matter how many times I read it, It really is the best for me in the Natsuki and Shou category for fanfiction
Emylisis chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This was so cute! :3 Really demonstrates all the loveable aspects of Syo/Natsuki.

I do think think that Syo (I'm not sure if it can be spelled as Shou or not, but it didn't take away from the story) was a little OOC at times, as he's usually very quick to shout, make fun of, and slap the other characters around.

I like how Satsuki cares about Syo as much as Natsuki does, it adds an interesting aspect to their relationship. I've always wondered if he would love or hate Syo.

Hope to see more from you for the Uta-Pri fandom. :D
Violet911 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012