Reviews for Request From BibbieSparks
The runt Duchess chapter 10 . 9/24/2012
oh damn...now this made me depressed. you might want to change the categoroy to angst/romance or hurt/comfort/romance or something...you might get more readers that way. There's not much humor here, at least, not the light-hearted humore people generally look for in a humor/romance fic.
Other than that...very good story. it's Great! I like how you're doing with Fuji dealing- or is that refusing to deal?- with what's happened to him, especially his confusing and conflicting emotions, having loved Inui for so long, and now a part of him hating him for what he did, but not fully able to either fully hate him or love him. And Eiji and Oishi's parts seem surprisingly realistic- people do tend to be blinded by issues, so them missing some of Fuji's problems, and when Oishi is let in on part, then focusing on that and unwittingly ignoring Eiji, who gets hurt that Oishi and Fuji are keeping a secret from him...*sigh* it's a good story. Keep up the good work! -
THiaLieN chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
InuixFuji! But where's Inui? Will they meet before the child is born/aborted?

I like this story, hope to read more soon... :)
Lazy Gaga chapter 10 . 8/2/2012
Ahhh man, that's awful! Arrgh! Man, the angst level here was insane! Thanks for the update, because I'm enjoying this so far! :D
Lazy Gaga chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
Keep going! This is actually a pretty interesting read!
Sage Nightwing chapter 6 . 2/25/2012
Oh my god!

How come Fiji can't figure it out?

He was a tennis player and now he can barely walk?

Damn.

He not so smart right now.

And wow.

I guess he's gone shopping before the festival.

Or he's a stalker.

Lol.

Can't wait for the next one.

~Riku~
Shu chapter 6 . 2/23/2012
Oh hey, you updated :D

When you said Fuji felt fat, I couldn't help but picture a really bloated Fuji ... -.-' with huge balls as a head, body and legs. /is shot by Fuji

Oishi's so understanding :3 and lol, Eiji walking Fuji with a leash.

Heeh... Ryoma and Atobe are just like that, oblivious to others' discomfort xD

D: Why you end with cliffie
Elen chapter 5 . 2/15/2012
I really like this story, this is the first story I read with this pairing it's rare but interesting. I hope Inui will remember what he did, poor Fuji...

Please update soon :)
megmei chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
wow, that's such an intense story.

Inui is so mean, he really can't remember Fuji.

I'd love to see how Fuji gonna tell Oishi and how they gonna do, it's really hard for them, indeed.

please update soon!
Kitty723 chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
Hey imma here,great please update , ;D
Ninth chapter 2 . 12/27/2011
MORE! I shall be awaiting the next chapter like crazy!

(Really, more people should write about this pair.. They're quite cute and interesting :))

~Nine-chan ;)
bibbiesparks chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
It's O.K. I am sure you were very busy.