Reviews for Jagged Edges Heal
swayrabbit chapter 52 . 6/23
Please continue this
Tommy14 chapter 52 . 6/1
I've become a big fan of Embry-Bella pairings and this story is a treat to read. Thanks for sharing.
jessikaC123 chapter 52 . 5/6
Been awhile since you updated was wondering if you were planning on doing more. Love this story
RareJewel75 chapter 52 . 3/25
I like you're story and this chapter. Ate you going to do an update anyone soon? Would like to know how this ends.
Evelie Call chapter 52 . 3/9
Are you going to write any more of this story? I'm really sad you stopped
B4bidden Products chapter 52 . 3/7
really wish there was more to read pls update
TheSoullessTwiFan chapter 52 . 1/25
Please, please, pleaseeee update soon! I absolutely love this story!
CaliNative76 chapter 52 . 9/18/2016
I just found and read your story. I really really REALLY hope you aren't done. I know it's been awhile, but if you see this, please update. This story is beyond excellent! I love your version of the wolves and of Bella. You are a gifted writer and you've given me something to occupy my time while being stuck in bed sick. I couldn't stop reading. Even as my eyes were closing signaling sleep I fought to keep them open so I could read more.
Kayla Boo chapter 52 . 8/17/2016
Did you ever finish this story? Is there any place I can read it? I've always loved it.
gdselby chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
Are you still writing this story?
debra.joines chapter 52 . 4/4/2016
Please please come back to this story
FantasyLover74 chapter 52 . 2/25/2016
it is not going to stop there either. when the twins find out. so is Bella having twins too? what about Vicky and the Cullens? Tiffany and CHarlie should be told together? and Charlie should be let in on the secret of the tribe. will Leah and Seth phase also?
FantasyLover74 chapter 44 . 2/24/2016