Reviews for Jagged Edges Heal
Rose1414 chapter 52 . 9/28
Please update?
jj chapter 52 . 9/28
please update soon I love ur story so far I wanna know what its goanna happen w/embry's family and the pregnancy.
1tinac chapter 52 . 9/24
I love your writing. So glad Jacob is growing up. I thought there was more then just a dream. And as the wolf said Jacob was a treat to them want his mate so he took over. Pregnant is sad ... so much for the young couple. I was glad to see Billy put in his place. I like your Tiffany Call. I like your idea of parents being involved. I like your Emily back story. Next chapter soon please.
carina2026 chapter 52 . 9/10
Wow! I can't wait to see where this story goes!
ASongbirdDigna chapter 52 . 8/21
Awesome chapter, as usual. Can't wait for your next update.
Charlie0925 chapter 52 . 8/9
I am so, so happy that I found this AMAZING FIC! I feel so sorry for both Embry & Bella though. Charlie is going to have a conniption when he finds out, and geez, I do hope that they will be ok financially somehow. I truly cannot wait to read more! ;o)
hipgnosis chapter 52 . 8/9
I would love to see Bella write trashy vampire romance novels as her job. Maybe all the imprints could write them together! I can just picture them crowded around a laptop at the kitchen table screeching with laughter as they try to come up with more and more ridiculous lines while the babies are napping.
hipgnosis chapter 26 . 8/8
You are forgiven for relocating the windstorm. It's actually not unheard of for us to have bad storms in the summer, not anymore at least. Climate change is a bitch.
MissEllen chapter 52 . 7/30
Phew! That was a lot of excellent reading, I read 2 chapters in quick succession. It was all fantastic! Even though there was a lot to read, which is really really wonderful, and just the way I like chapters to be, it was 'meaty', lots of story moving forward, and lots of things revealed without any unnecessary repetition or nonsensical fluff.

I saw at the beginning of last chapter that you were defending your writing style with the switching of POVs. I just want to encourage you to experiment from time to time with the omniscient narrator voice. It still allows the author and the reader to see into each character's heart and mind without quite so much jumping around. While I'm willing to follow you from one character to another, some might have more trouble.

Great great chapter all around!
Maxsmomma chapter 52 . 7/29
It's all such a mess - not the writing or the story! The drama of the fallout from the choices made so long ago. Love that you are not sugarcoating things or painting everyone in a lovely light. The warts and callouses and bumps and worries and concerns are all showing. It gives the story such a dose of real - odd to say for a work of pure fiction, I know. All of your characters have depth to them and add to the story with each line of dialogue. You could have just had Sam deliver some standard lines, but you didn't. You gave him more and fleshed out his self with the touches you chose. Same for all of them. It seems like you give everyone a bit of attention and keep them active in the story.

Brava on another chapter - can't wait for more!
ochreish chapter 52 . 7/29
So much drama... And I'm loving it. Paul's imprinting on Jess was great in that it split up all the drama for a little, but at the same time I can't imagine Jess being stuck in La Push or Forks for the rest of her life. She was always such a go-getter in the books. And the whole thing with Bella's pregnancy. My heart goes out for her and Embry both because it certainly doesn't seem they're getting it easy on any fronts. It's like they say: troubles come in threes.
ochreish chapter 41 . 7/29
This story is amazing; it is everything that I wished Twilight could be but wasn't. I love the way you fleshed out Embry and Bella's characters, but I must admit I've been having a strange sense of foreboding for the last few chapters that Embry is the one to be Alpha... Anyway, thank you for taking the time to write such a beautiful fic - you have my support all the way.
Sassy Mami chapter 52 . 7/27
I'm going to be honest and say that I don't like it. I've always dislike when Bella gets pregnant so young specially when they had a hard time. But the chapter was wonderful, thanks for the update.
jayley chapter 52 . 7/27
yay update! but honestly i'm not that excited about the baby plotline. kinda seems like there's already enough going on, and now it's going to be about pregnant bella more than anything. once there's a baby you can't help that...and since everyone else got pregnant too like some kind of domino effect it's not even unique to her or anything. it's getting a little ridiculous with all the soon to be babies. but as for high school, at this point she should just study for her ged if the baby's going to be born before graduation, would be easier. and then if more vampire stuff happens it won't all have to conveniently happen during spring break:) and as a side note legally sue couldn't tell anyone about bella being pregnant, even if she was still 17, patient privacy and all that. also, the wolves COULD learn tact, it was her birthday they ruined after all!
Jalice223 chapter 52 . 7/27
Very dramatic chapter...I loved it and can't wait for more!
1,446 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »