Reviews for Jagged Edges Heal
CaliNative76 chapter 52 . 9/18
I just found and read your story. I really really REALLY hope you aren't done. I know it's been awhile, but if you see this, please update. This story is beyond excellent! I love your version of the wolves and of Bella. You are a gifted writer and you've given me something to occupy my time while being stuck in bed sick. I couldn't stop reading. Even as my eyes were closing signaling sleep I fought to keep them open so I could read more.
Kayla Boo chapter 52 . 8/17
Did you ever finish this story? Is there any place I can read it? I've always loved it.
gdselby chapter 1 . 7/10
Are you still writing this story?
debra.joines chapter 52 . 4/4
Please please come back to this story
FantasyLover74 chapter 52 . 2/25
it is not going to stop there either. when the twins find out. so is Bella having twins too? what about Vicky and the Cullens? Tiffany and CHarlie should be told together? and Charlie should be let in on the secret of the tribe. will Leah and Seth phase also?
FantasyLover74 chapter 44 . 2/24
the plot thickens
FantasyLover74 chapter 19 . 2/22
yes indee hot go Embry
FantasyLover74 chapter 18 . 2/22
loved this chapter with Bella and the girls. you are making me like Bella and that is not good lol.
FantasyLover74 chapter 16 . 2/22
go Embry get your boner on lol
FantasyLover74 chapter 15 . 2/22
and so it begins.
FantasyLover74 chapter 13 . 2/22
I like that they phased together. Paul still a hot head. I can see Embry being more like Jared and Sam when phased. the quiet ones, the calm ones.
FantasyLover74 chapter 11 . 2/22
so it begins. with Quil and Jacob changing first the relationship with Bella and Embry will have a chance to become more.
FantasyLover74 chapter 10 . 2/21
the beginning of the next phase of spirit warriors
1,470 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »