Reviews for Jagged Edges Heal
kajjjann chapter 49 . 2/25
This is a really great story! Both storyline and the way it is written is amazing! Keep going! :)

/kajjjann
YunaNeko chapter 49 . 1/18
Wonderful! Update:D Good Luck:D
lenniem chapter 49 . 1/17
Great update! Love how you have Embry, Jessica and Angela friends supporting and looking out for each other. Kind of hope they imprint on Paul and Jacob but understand if they don't. After all Angela is mixed race. That being said Billy is a piece of work. He left poor Sarah to look after baby twins, had an affair, came back, left Sarah to look after twins and a baby do he could go fishing with the boys didn't help out Tiffany with her son even though he knew she had been a virgin and never acknowledged his son even when he recognized the possibility of him becoming a protector. He certainly hasn't helped his older son Jacob either. Does that kind of man deserve respect and to be an elder and chief of the tribe? Can't say I would ever listen to a man like that. Looking forward to the next update. Thx again for your story.
lenniem chapter 42 . 1/17
Although it was forced Jacob is still brave to face his soul searching... You are really doing a great job with story. Thank you!
Sandra46 chapter 49 . 1/13
Brilliant, I haven't been able to stop reading. Please update soon xx
TheAccess2U chapter 49 . 1/12
Loved this update. Really great fic so far.
So what's the plot line now? Has this piece lost it's direction?
Keep up the good work!
sandy.morganlopez chapter 49 . 1/10
Such a great story! :)
Lalina92 chapter 49 . 1/10
Glad the admirers are keeping their distance
bamagal110 chapter 49 . 1/8
I Think Billy should have to publically acknowledge that Embry is his child and how it came about so people don't think bad of Tiffany, she did nothing wrong..
alicefan32 chapter 49 . 1/7
Loved it.
Storywriterlove99 chapter 49 . 1/7
Well done. Can't wait for more.
Melody-Rose-20 chapter 49 . 1/7
oh wow, Bella and Embry are so good for each other.
KioshiUshima chapter 49 . 1/7
Jacob would probably do stuff like work on the Call household, during the weekends, ya'know? The yard, repairing stuff, painting, going grocery shopping. Pretty much run errands and do handywork for them. Giving up his weekends to fix stuff around the house of the boy he attacked. Billy on the other hand... I don't know. He's disabled, so it's not like he could work off any money for them. Acknowledging his second son, and giving him all the rights a son of the chief would get, would be something. Instating the Call household as a Family in their tribe, too. Make them a legit family line for their tribe, so any Call children born from Embry are recognized as wolf-carriers for their line, as opposed to the Black line, and are recognized in general as no longer a Makah line. Other than that, it's sort of hard to think of things. S'not like he has much money coming in, and he can't really offer to marry her, and make her a legit wife and mother of his line. I don't think she'd accept it, at all. Could maybe make her a council member? I dunno'. D; You'll figure something out. xD Hope your weekend went well! And that your week is going fabulous.
pegasus5406 chapter 49 . 1/7
This update might be long waited, but you filled it in quite well...:) Great update hon, I enjoyed it very much. You got almost all involved besides Billy and Jake's emotions and what's going on with them, loved it.

Restitution for Billy and Jake...hum...I think Billy should suffer the most, even though Jake's jealousy was bad, Billy's was worse.

Charlie was right when he said that restitution money wise is out of the question...it's not like he makes enough through his disability to do any good. Maybe call a meeting with all tribe members and make Billy stand up in front of every person on the Reservation and admit what he did and admit that he is Embry's father. That would make at lease a lot of their people see what kind of man Billy is if you can call him a man...

As for Jake? I don't know...you really can't make him recognized Embry as a brother and mean it, but I think if he saw his dad stand up and admit his wrong doing maybe Jake would see Embry in a whole new light, make him see that this isn't Embry fault...I don't know...sorry, hopefully someone will come up with something better, and I'm sure you'll come up with something even better...lol.

I do wonder what the twins will think once they find out about Embry being their brother...I'm sure the sh** will hit the fan when they find out that their father cheated on their mother...ekk! hehehe...anyway sorry for rambling...like I said great update hon. As always, I can't wait to read more of this awesome story, thanks, until next time...bigg huggs. Peggy
1,302 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »