Reviews for The Man You Make of Me
MusicMovesMyPen chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I wish I had words to describe how I feel about this fic, but I guess I'll just settle for magnificent.
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Amazing! I don't remember a Carlisle quite as possesive as this. Loved it!
aStubbornRose chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Hooooot!
theCULLENfan chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I feel like I'm on fire! Really hot and I REALLY enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing this story.
Breaking Aurora chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Very nice! I came across this story through The Fictionators - I believe it was MsKathy who rec'd it. I'm a big slash fan and C&E are probably my 2nd fave couple behind J&E but this one was great. I love how Edward taunts him...so interesting to see Edward sort of dangling Bella out there, just daring Carlisle. It's animalistic but you also show their loving, tender side. Lovely. Thanks for a great one shot. I'll be sure to check out more of your work!
Aeromance chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Wow, that was disturbingly hot and hotly disturbing.

And deep and lovely.

I feel like you took everything I wanted (spanking, throat fucking, rimming, forceful but loving sex) and said "You want it, bitch?" then shoved it down my throat until I was gagging. And I loved every minute of it. But I'm kind of sore after wards and it makes me think about asking again.

I HOPE THAT METAPHOR CAME THROUGH AND DIDN'T SOUND LIKE SOME SEXUAL COME ON.

Although, I think using his teeth to cut a line down his back was taking it too far. A bit.

Besides that, amazing. I almost wish you went into what changed, like what made Carlisle really see Edward as a sexual creature for companionship and made him forego the others (Esme, Rosalie, Alice, etc, etc).

But I still loved the tiny connection to the canon.

What would have REALLY blown my mind is if you brought in Esme/Alice/whoever at some point, indicating it was still canon but they were just lovers in secret or whatever.

Alas, this was fantastic and I thoroughly applaud TwiKink whatever that compelled you to write this.
Burntcore chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Sweet and hot all at the same time, good job.
CelticGlamazon chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Oh my! I love this side of Carlisle, Dominant and possessive. Great work.
BLilTXgirl chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Definitely a different (and hot!) side of Carlisle. Edward cracked me up with his taunting.
bmango chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
there was much flailing about this on twitter this afternoon, and i realized i hadn't read it yet. perhaps not something to read at work, but oh my, definitely going in the favorites pile. jesus christ, woman. you are amazing. -b
Beautiful Figment chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This was absolutely fantastic. I'm at a loss for words to form a more eloquent review than that. Loved every shred of it.
sapphirescribe chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Gah! This is gorgeous! Perfect vampslash Carlward. Perfect. Possessive, needy, bossy, pushy, but still loving throughout. I LOVED the thought/whispered conversation at the hospital. Really the whole hospital sequence in front of Bella was perfect.

I don't even have any more words. I just... it was perfect.
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Possessive!Carlisle! Just the way I like him. I really loved it-Edward using Bella to provoke Carlisle, the mindreading. Fantastic fill. Thank you!
frapanappy chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Tdot TwiFic chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
So visceral. So wonderful when I can read about how when you follow your instinct and natural reaction that the partner can pull out the feelings and bring you back to you by attacking those same reactions. Never really thought about it that way. Love the facade and acting and only being themselves, natural selfs at the end of the day after the facade is complete and the story continues. Stunning.
72 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »