Reviews for The Man You Make of Me
Tdot TwiFic chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
So visceral. So wonderful when I can read about how when you follow your instinct and natural reaction that the partner can pull out the feelings and bring you back to you by attacking those same reactions. Never really thought about it that way. Love the facade and acting and only being themselves, natural selfs at the end of the day after the facade is complete and the story continues. Stunning.
Maravillosa Eres Tu chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
awwww, that is so cute. It is always a little possessive good when they play it like this lol. but when it gets bad no no no
shellshock81 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Mmm...nom diddly nommy nom.
insanemum chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I LOVED this! The weaving in of the canon story was fantastic. So, so good. Loved seeing Carlisle a bit unhinged, particularly when Edward kept on calling him "old man". Hilarious (and hot!)
twilightmenrhot chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Delightfully intense.
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Fabulous. Amazing writing, I loved every word.

Nancy
HeBelongstoMe chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I loved it.

Thanks for sharing.
Just4Me chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Well, that was fun! Love your dark Carlisle.
ECis4Me chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Wow. I'm speechless. That was so good. The raw emotion was so intense.

Great story!
giselle-lx chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Ah, god bless the kink meme for all this C/E Vampslash.

Really nicely done. I love the idea of Edward being all, "Nah. Screw Bella." And I love the possessiveness, too.
Robfan06 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Intense Carlisle...check cheecky Edward...check made my night thousand times better...check *shivers*

Chicklette chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
terrifically smutty with just amazing emotion behind it. Loved it - thank you.
odiejae chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
loved it! so incredibly intense and primal!
MarchHare5 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Oh my God, I loved this so much. The raw emotion, the desperate need... beautiful. So beautiful. And of course I love how you incorporated that little bit of canon in there. Brilliant.
HeartOfDarkess chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
great vampslash story...loved the raw lust between them :)
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »