Reviews for The Man You Make of Me
Lona W. Hall chapter 1 . 12/19/2011 the vamp slah...this was a fun read!
nmydreamz chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This was really great, loved Carlisle's ferocity along with Edward's teasing & taunting.

stoker fangirl chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Everything about this story is fierce (and that's a good thing). Thanks for writing.
Pyejammies chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Naughty Edward tantalising Carlisle with talk of Bella. I loved this. The raw energy between the two, the possibility that Bella could come between them and end up as lunch. So very good. Thank you.
barburella chapter 1 . 12/19/2011

There are not enough Carlisle stories out there. Love it!
nicekittyrawr chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
*fans self* love your take on this prompt. I'd love to see those two and Bella.
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
That was so intense! I loved it! Carlisle's possivness was so hot as it was encouraged by Edward. What a sexy couple.
avioleta chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This is beautiful. The intensity is especially breathtaking. I love how you so clearly convey how tenuous Carlisle's facade can be. Yes, he appears perfectly in control as he goes about his daily routine, but that is not who he is. Edward is also perfect here. Though Carlisle holds the dominant position in their relationship in both his role as Edward's lover and sire, Edward has the power. His ability to tease and manipulate Carlisle into providing what he needs - confirmation that they are only, entirely, and solely each others. Though at times it seems like a game to Edward - the playful talk about Bella (who smells divine...), bringing her to the hospital, laughing with her - it's entirely contrived so that he can get what he wants and needs from Carlisle. Edward understands how Carlisle operates so perfectly; he recognizes the line and pushes as far as he can. The use of Edward's mindreading was lovely. It does not seem intrusive but at the same time it IS. After all, Edward maintains his power by knowing exactly what Carlisle thinks and feels at all times. And Carlisle knows this, but Edward allows him to retain "control" of their relationship.

This exchange was particularly telling:

"Stay out of my head," I grunt.

He sucks my earlobe, flicks it with his tongue. "I couldn't if I tried."

"Have you ever?"

"What, tried?"

I love it. Perfect.

Welcome to the C/E party. It's where all the cool kids hang out.

So very well done.
eli-dunbigboot chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Wow, you can really feel the possessiveness. Amazing writing.
ethelouise chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Fascinating story. I love possessive Carlise and how you brought Bella and the Twilight hospital storyline into your story. I need to read the other stories from TwiKinkFest.
Britt01 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Well done! Great fulfillment of the prompt, and I love how you brought a touch of canon into it.
Fr333bird chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Yay! You wrote slash :) that was amazing, so hot and intense. Beautifully done.
angelbethy chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Jeezus, woman! How the hell do you do it? Filthy (delicious) story, gorgeous writing, and always, always a beating heart in the end. You dazzle me.

AllTheOtherNamesAreUsed chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
This was fabulous...Jealous, possessive Carlisle, the exploration of their vampy nature, the delicious play on canon... There was a lot of humor in that scene with Bella, underneath the real jealousy.

It was interesting seeing Carlisle and Edward's "night persona's" being so very different from their daytime facade...I love that.

Great story. Thanks so much for writing.
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Oh my god, I'm so dead. You have thoroughly killed me with this fic. I swear I just read it three times in a row. I really hope you consider revisiting these two sometime maybe for my birthday next month :-P...the desperation that C feels for E, and the fact that E knows just what he needs. Gah, it was sheer perfection!
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »