Reviews for The Man You Make of Me
mskathy chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Really gorgeous and haunting.

I love the twists on canon and Bella that you wove in here.

I thought this was sexy (duh), but it was so much more than that, in all of their actions and provocations of each other. This is a very very thinky piece, and I have a feeling I'll come back to re-read it more than once.

Thank you for posting this beautiful story of two people desperately in love.
izziey chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
This was written for the TwiKinkFest. Huge thanks to those ladies for organizing. It's one of the best things to happen to this fandom in ages, in my opinion,

i absolutely agree with you!

Sliding down to his knees, he looks broken, but looks can be deceiving. Looks are deceiving.

I am not deceived.

*swoon*
xIGiveUpx chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Shit. Vamps Carlisle and Edward have sex like no other!
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Rawr! Big Daddy C is hot when he's possessive.
donnersun chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
This is fantastic. I love it when an author really plays around with Edward's mind reading ability and has the other characters engage him through their thoughts. And of course there's nothing more wonderful than a strong, possessive, slightly out of control Carlisle. Thanks so much for sharing it. xo
Samolly chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I really liked this, the teasing was excellent - I would love to see Edward continue to tease Carlisle with Bella!
jllfish chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
great anticipation with each line. could not wait to see what carlisle would do next. great story. one of my new favs!
OnTheTurningAway chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
This is glorious. I love possessive!Carlisle and how Edward used Bella to provoke his lover into the reaction he craved. The back and forth between C & E was perfect foreplay for Carlisle's claiming and their subsequent lovemaking.

Beautiful job on the prompt!
rhythm junkie chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
"I lick all around his hole, and he groans my name. My name."

These lines. All it took.

Bloody hell, I didn't even know I had a possessive!Carlisle kink. Thank you for showing me the error of my ways.
ICMezzo chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Well, I certainly loved how you cleverly re-envisioned the hospital scene. I know I'll never be able to watch the Twilight movie ever again without thinking of this. (An excellent problem, if you ask me.) I'm glad you took on a C/E prompt. They're so lovely, aren't they? Also, effing hot. js.

Great job. ILY! -ICM
livedays chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Beautiful I love it thanks
kelysuperficial chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Holy fuck, woman!

You're right, rimming is okay 'cause it's vamps. Lmao.

LOVE!