Reviews for The Valium Revisitation
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
In valium est veritas. Thanks so much
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
LOL This is beyond funny.
onecelestialbeing chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
.god. I just DIED and screamed out in my room when I got to the mammary part hahahahaha! Omg I'm crying! You write them so well, I swear, it's like watching the show only I'm reading!
TheCurat0r chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Great chapter. I really wish you would continue this.
Boogum chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
"I'm Batman!"

I laughed so hard at this!

Brilliant one-shot. A spaced out Sheldon is always fun.
JimmyLane chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Girl I don't know about you but I believe you should REALLY REALLY think about doing a sequel to this! Like legit so update soon please you're amazing and the story was just fascinating:D
Tempest in Blue chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Hahaha! That was awesome. Yeay for Valium!
MyOwnStar chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
OK, funny story. I read THIS one in the ar as we were doing errands (no I wasnt driving...). And I literally laughed out loud multiple times... and I LOVED the end and how you allow the reader to build their own story about what happened with Sheldon and Penny (though a small one shot about that wouldnt hurt...anyone...so please do it...please.) Enjoyed it! Well written. Fun. :-D Loved it all!
texican2436 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Ahhh I wanna know what happened next... Good for him telling leonerd the truth shenny all the way
Mrs.Pratt chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I'm screaming like the true fangirl I am! My co-workers are all wonder what the heck am I laughing so hard at over here. Just the pick-me-up I needed to get through the rest of my work day. AWESOME FIC!
EtherealDemon chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Brilliant ficlet that should be TBBT canon... damn CL for not having thought of this ;)
Kurotaka Naoko chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I loved it! The bit where Sheldon told Leonard that he didn't deserve Penny tug at my heartstrings. /3 I'd love to see more! :)
thebluemartian chapter 1 . 12/18/2011