Reviews for An Evil Council Christmas
Crusher chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
XD MIND CRUSH!
A Mare Undercover chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
You should send this to LittleKuriboh ASAP! It would be hilarious if he actually did a video of this.
yoshi.abbycoco chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Lol fuckin hialrious A
WHERE ARE MY MARSHMELLOWS
SerenePanic chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
AHAHAHA! YUMA GOT MIND CRUSHED!
Um, yeah. I love it when Yami mind-crushes people, and Yuma... Yuma needs to die. Enough said.
GREAT job! I love YGOTAS... And Dartz and Marik are so funny, I nearly fell of my chair laughing. Quite literally.
You did an incredible job! YOU'RE AWESOME.
sits-with-cats chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I loved this story I was in the car on my way to an amusement park and I was reading this wile the other 5 people were sitting there and every 3 seconds I would burst into laughter and quote what I read and my mom would yell my dad brother and sister would laugh and my other sister would ignore me l loved this I laughed so friggin hard at every thing! LK should so do this as a christmas special! I loved this :)
Gameraider100 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
OMG THIS SHOULD TOTALLY BE A LK EPISODE!
Scaehime chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Dumb. D. U. M. Dumb. But funny, nonetheless.

God bless, Scae
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I totally won this duel. Although we were not actually having a duel. But, if we had been dueling, I would have won it.

I also enjoyed Kaiba's party. He let me in because I am incredibly rich. It was greatly amusing to see the main character's interactions with one another. It was especially refreshing to see Yami Mind Crush Yuma. As refreshing as hearing the bayful last bark of the puppies Kaiba kills with his smiles. Yes.
Emichan and PhoenixWarrior chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
LOL That was the most amazing Yugioh Christmas Evil Council fanfic I've ever read. Granted I haven't read many of those but it was still hilarious XD
Beansprout-Ninja chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I don't mean to be rude; I really don't. I liked it, but it was a little... boring. You basically typed up all of LK' jokes and threw in a bit of your own spice here and there. Some parts were hilarious and some were so-so. Frankly, I think you could write a very clever fanfiction if you tried to be a little bit more original.

Don't get me wrong. I love YGOTAS and I liked this. I just think it needs a little more you and a little less YGOTAS.

You don't have to take my opinion seriously. I am merely making a suggestion.
Blood Thirsty Angle chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
HAHAHHA this was so entertaining! But there was no yaoi:( BakuraxMarik 4ever!
Aqua Girl 007 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
OH MY RA THIS WAS AWESOME! I have no complaints about this once so ever! This made my day, no my whole holiday. This is about as good as LK's work. My favourite part was with Dartz' evil council, and where they steal the marshmellons near the end. Merry Slavemas and a Happy New Year.