Reviews for how to be dead
TheGreenElephant911 chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
GAH this hurts. Thanks for the angst, I'm now going to pretend I never read this so the pain will go away. Despite that, know that I do love this.
leprechaunquadrants chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Excuse me while I go cry now...
hp1piececraziness chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Brook, why are you playing music?

But it's really good! u
Lilly Burnside chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Wow! Very well-written! It was really moving despite being so short. Poor Brook, having to watch his crew die in front of him without being able to do anything for the second time. :( So sad. Great story!
BesideMyself chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
OH GOD WHY?

... anyway great work. Very touching. It is so sad, that all of them are dying and Brook can do nothing but soothe them with music.

It really heart breaking to think, that Brook will drown alone after that.
lilnitenurse chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Now why do I have "Nearer My God to Thee" playing in my head? lol! Good work! Brook's playing was a very nice touch.
Sepsis chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
God..just..wow?~
Miqila chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
So Brook didnt die?
nekked chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
This...this is magnificent.

I must implore you, capitalize the words in the title so people aren't turned off to read this. Because this is an excellent, excellent piece. For something so short, you very effectively made my heart swell for everyone.

:')
A. E. Stover chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Oh my god, totally not how I expected my prompt of "attached at the hip" to go, but hnnnnnggghhhh~~~!

I'm still in shock; I can't believe you killed Nami off. That was just... Holy frick, man. Holy frick. I can't even say anything. AND BROOK. HE WAS PLAYING THIS WHOLE TIME. JUST LIKE WHEN HIS CREW WERE DROPPING DEAD LIKE FLIES, ONE BY ONE, BACK ON HIS SHIP.

ALL THE TEARS. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH ALL THESE TEARS.