Reviews for Finally
Julia chapter 39 . 5/22
Simply... Amazing.
streetlightz chapter 39 . 3/18
Loved the story, thought the speech sometimes threw me off:

"Person A speech," Person B (verb)

"Person B speech"

is actually quite confusing, one has to check the verb to see if it's a speaking verb (said, grumbled, whispered, etc.) or not a speaking verb to see which person's speech "Person A speech" was, if that made any sense. Each paragraph having only one person as the subject is much less confusing
Geeky Idiot Stormi chapter 24 . 12/29/2016
Hm... a shadow person? DARK LINK!
OriksGaming chapter 3 . 10/22/2016
You need to work on your formatting. When a new person starts talking, it should be in a new paragraph. Seeing two different people's dialogues in one chapter is confusing, and it's very annoying to read.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/12/2016
Why you do dis
deadnoob99 chapter 39 . 1/2/2016
Hey theree :) i recently fell in love with LoZ, but this story just did it for me. Im really lost for words at how beautiful and perfect the entire story was, and the ending made me tear :') well done (salutes)
RandomButLoved chapter 39 . 6/26/2015
I have loved this story from the very start, even if I stupidly asked you once if this was linked to the manga when it clearly was. Ever since then, I have come back to this story and fallen in love with it over and over again, and this story deserves so much respect. From the overall plot, dynamic relationships, epic battles, and incredible characters, this story will give me new surprises even when I know what's going to happen. Boosting this to 600 is the least that I could do :3
RandomButLoved chapter 38 . 6/26/2015
I have to do this: 600 reviews barely scrapes what this story deserves :3
CrippleNinja chapter 39 . 5/7/2015
A really good story you got here. Good read and very entertaining...Exellent work
Legendary Legend Layer chapter 39 . 4/10/2015
Ahhhhh... Just finished your story, it was excelent pure perfection. Loved it, that's for writing it.
euroteres chapter 39 . 2/22/2015
Oh that was an adorable end. Loved the story :D
nickdaman6 chapter 39 . 11/27/2014
Dude, man, you are right to call this story your baby. You wrote this really nicely and I'm sad to see it end, more importantly I'm how you ended it! Honestly, I prepared myself to see Link and/or Zelda dead, but this? This shot out of left field? DAMMIT! You made feel the feels for this one because of that ending. You didn't end it simply with "This story would continue on, later...", no you went forward to the end of OoT and completely filled my heart with feels. Simply brilliant! Nothing but praise. Finally, the last two paragraphs tore me apart! Simple and too the point on that, but it just conveyed so much meaning that one could only understand by reading this entire story! Man, you rocked this story, but more importantly, you made it your own and for that we thank you!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/5/2014
Why not use fairy? Lol I had like all my bottles full of them there easy to find to lol good story thou all the problems could be fix with Fairys lol
Mr Sir XVII chapter 39 . 7/1/2014
Very good story, one of the best post SS fanfics I've read. Although you had many chances to end the story in earlier chapters, I think that your choice to have another fight with Dark was the best possible option. I was also happy to see Fierce Deity return in something that isn't Majora's Mask related. Great job over all, I look forward to your future stories.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/16/2014
Overall i like the setting of this story, but i feel like a couple aspects of it are a little… unlikely. Like link and zelda rarely returning and saying a definitive farewell to the townspeople. Skyloft's right nearby, so why on earth would they not visit? Also, this scene…. although it's very cute ( really!) it's a rather progressive society, don't you think? in human history, pretty much all ancient societies were very strict about unmarried couples being together… so don't you think skyloft would kind of be the same?
I understand you're probably not going to rewrite all this, just…. something to keep in mind for the future