Reviews for Letters to FanFiction
Guest chapter 4 . 12/30/2016
I used the complaints from this to write a fic. I still have all my body parts intact so I must have done okay. Also HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA that was so funny.
TheRockingWriter chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
How come Rob didn't rant about BirdFlash?
Amydiddle chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
okay I will just make you hiper when you eat sugar
Guest chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
That was so funny you did a really great job!
shrewdness nye chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
Don't worry Robin, I actually thought my character through. There's hope that you won't be paired with another mary-sue. Ya won't get any outta me. Quinny, This whole thing was a pretty good idea and is actually pretty funny. Keep it up. I hope to see more in the future.

NAcha'z Ninja, out ;)
thisaccounthasbeenclosedforeve chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
PLEASE!

UPDATE THIS!
lalala chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Robin is 13
HereComeTheDrums chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
I used to ship Spitfire, but then I took an arrow to the knee. XD
Love this! Keep it up. :)
Flying Jay chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
ROFLMAO this is halarious! Although now i feel the need to check under my bed for bat bombs
Kai Farryn chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
Wow, Robin. I though you would of put:

Or I'll go ninja on you! Sincerely,

Robin.

Cause Robin is such an awesome ninja! Everyone loves him. No wonder there are so many Marry-sues! Everyone loves him! We can't help it! I prefer Robin/Zatanna... So no Marry-sues for him from me! (...?) Lolz, love this story, can't wait to read more.

Kai Farryn chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Niiiiiice. Arrow to the knee. Wow... is awesome. Just plain awesome. I'm also an Spitfire fan. This is cool.

Kai Farryn chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Wally! I was dying from laughter! I love him. He's just such a...guy. XD Love it. Can't wait to read more.

RenkonNairu chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
This is a really amusing idea, actually. But I'm sure there are some things in fanfiction that the characters might want to THANK the authors for.

For Example: "Thank you for making me way more competent in your story than I am in the actual series." (This can apply to any character, really. Authors have a way of making their favorite characters somehow "better" in their stories then they actually are in canon.)Or maybe recurring stories that fulfill a certain character's canon desire, etc.

You can have a character write a letter complaining about X but giving praise for Y.
AidenSurvival chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
HE DIDN'T MESSAGE THE ROB/WALLY PAIRINGS? D: :D :D :D

THIS MEANS...HE SECRETLY LOVES WALLY.
AidenSurvival chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
And now this is the part where I fear for my life.

But, seriously Rob, you had it comin'.

There's nothin' wrong with homosexuality. Embrace it, Dickie-boy! *snickers* *runs like hell*

Heh.

Oh Artemis...I'm tempted to write a lesbian fic just to make you mad.

Whom should I pair you with?