Reviews for Teacher, Leave The Kids Alone!
AleXanDraPR369 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Loved it! But I need more! I don't know what's in Kakashi's mind, I don't know how Sasuke will look now at his teacher after this... etc. I need this to be complete, but equally tremendous fic. Thanks for posting it!
Kira the cat chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I felt sooo bad for Sasuke once he started getting paddled...then I just all but died at the yaoi. I had to leave the room twice.
IridescentInTheDark chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Holy frick. I love it. Never read a KakaSasu before, and now you've got me all excited. XD
Wild Rhov chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Awesome story. Haha...I remember the day we walked into class to see a four-foot tall penis drawn with impeccable detail on the white board. Blushes all around, and we couldn't help but tease the teacher on his "artistic accuracy." He shot back at us, "Well, I've got one, I've played with it, I know what it looks like." Silenced the class instantly! The next day, it was a 4-foot tall vagina. One student daringly commented on it again, to which the teacher replied, "I'm married, so I based it on my wife's." Dead silence again, and the blushed went to pale white shock. That teacher was awesome, and he reminded me a lot of Kakashi in looks, even the silver hair at a young age.
shiny-chan chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
WOW! OMG! i love your fic!

in KAE, the penalty are very extremist, jajaja!

is awesome! i'm really, really delighted by it!
vampireXgirl13X chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
*drool* Amazing. That's all i can say, hon! *fangirlscream* I'm going crazy over here! Totally adding it to my collection! /_
Silverfox588 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Very good. Is there going to be a sequel?
NightRaven17 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I love the stories and im happy not to have a school like that or a teacher.
MunchieManda chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Hey there! :3

I just wanted to say, I really enjoyed your story!

I absolutely love the pairing of Kakashi and Sasuke,

but it doesn't seem so popular ;o;

Anywho, I would love to see this story continue, if you

feel like adding more onto it, of course. :)

I don't wanna pressure you!

Great story! You made my KakaSasu dreams come true! x3

-Munchiemanda-
Sasuke1221 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
PooR Sasuke! How could kakashi do that to him? Such bullshit! oh well, your story.
Kalypso Fox chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, YES! You need to write more chapters! This was amaaaazing! I can't believe how much I LOVED this story; Sasuke is so cute, all innocent like that. Kakashi was kind of cruel... But so kind after the spanking. Then kind of mean again, then kind with the ride home... And the ending, with him just cracking up in front if the whole class like that from catching Sasuke's last response to Naruto was just hillarious! xDDDDD I'd really love for you to continue this and have Kakashi and Sasuke end up a couple. That would be so cute. LOVED the fic; keep up the good work, and please continue.

Ja Ne, Tomi's Little Jenna
sing-to-the-moon chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
wow. XD i hope you become inspired for another chapter because this one was awsome.
MaPetite-cricket chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I just had to say that I LOVE the title :)
dragonzrule13 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I truthfully think you can end this story right here if you wanted, but it is up to you and if you have inspiration. Maybe you should do another one-shot or a whole other story based off of this, but I am just spitballing here.

I quite frankly like this and the ending was okay. Overall, I would give this fiction an A- since the ending brought it down.