Reviews for The Nice Guy
Prescripto13 chapter 14 . 6/9/2013
" . . . you would come running from across the street like your pants were on fire and toss any men up there- out the window in the hopes of breaking their damned necks."

He'd probably bust through the wall-one of those "HULK SMASH" moments, lol. XD
Prescripto13 chapter 13 . 5/6/2013
"Like the blue hairs that had been trying to marry him off against his will."

Kakashi has the same problem, if Naruto SD is to be believed (you'll have to check out the episode involving "The Ultra-Serious Game of Life," lol).
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This is a good story. Please continue. Naru and Sakumo forever.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This is a good story. Please continue. Naruko and Sakumo forever.
Fire15dsgirl chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
I. Love. This. Story. It is so funny and different then what is normally found. And it is a type that you don't find to often. I love this pair and that you are taking a shot at it is really neat. Just wondering though what did happen to her parents? Does someone come after her? Does Sakumo find out what happend to her?
mangaevil101 chapter 12 . 8/4/2012
They suspense is killing me. Can't wait till the next chappy.
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 12 . 8/4/2012
update soooooooooon!
Prescripto13 chapter 12 . 8/4/2012
Evil cat, lol! Hopefully it won't develop velociraptor-like intelligence and figure out how to open the fridge door . . .
Guest chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
God Sakumo is a creepy asshole.
Reeses and Gaara chapter 11 . 3/3/2012
Dude... I like
apathetic13 chapter 11 . 2/16/2012
cool keep it up. you really have great ideas. i read other fem naruto stories but yours are the best. I real like this plot. and midnight flower is good to if you can update soon please do if possible i would be really thanxs
Tempest S chapter 11 . 2/16/2012
And again I say the man has issues.
Prescripto13 chapter 11 . 2/15/2012
Ah, I can see why Sakumo is torn. Part of it is due to his underestimating her age. The other part stems from his tendency to live in the moment-acting quickly to deter a threat and protect those in need.

Naru doesn't see this part of him yet. Instead, she sees a prideful and stubborn guy. Correctly reading Sakumo's reaction to her angry line of questioning would reveal something closer to the truth, however.

Will she feel guilt? Will he keep his distance? These are questions upcoming . . .
Vixen Uchiha chapter 10 . 2/15/2012
3 stay around to have words with her family and than he finds out she is living alone.
Prescripto13 chapter 10 . 2/14/2012
Sakumo has yet to acknowledge Naru's claim that she's not as young as she appears. However, he does have good intentions. It shows in his willingness to stay by her side, administering first aid as needed.

Nice guy, indeed. That's definitely more than can be said about the scum that attacked her.