Reviews for The Nice Guy
KoreanMusicFan chapter 10 . 12/27/2015
just how old is naru?
xChaosRebornx chapter 14 . 6/21/2015
Great fanfic!

Why is this solo cute!? In my head I keep anticipating Naru busting out yelling she's 39 and just short XD. And Sakumo is just a sweetheart. Love the idea of him having heterochromatic eyes. What in the world did Sasuke and Itachi do?!

Update soon

And about your grandmother, you have my condolences.
Prescripto13 chapter 14 . 6/9/2013
" . . . you would come running from across the street like your pants were on fire and toss any men up there- out the window in the hopes of breaking their damned necks."

He'd probably bust through the wall-one of those "HULK SMASH" moments, lol. XD
Prescripto13 chapter 13 . 5/6/2013
"Like the blue hairs that had been trying to marry him off against his will."

Kakashi has the same problem, if Naruto SD is to be believed (you'll have to check out the episode involving "The Ultra-Serious Game of Life," lol).
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This is a good story. Please continue. Naru and Sakumo forever.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This is a good story. Please continue. Naruko and Sakumo forever.
Fire15dsgirl chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
I. Love. This. Story. It is so funny and different then what is normally found. And it is a type that you don't find to often. I love this pair and that you are taking a shot at it is really neat. Just wondering though what did happen to her parents? Does someone come after her? Does Sakumo find out what happend to her?
mangaevil101 chapter 12 . 8/4/2012
They suspense is killing me. Can't wait till the next chappy.
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 12 . 8/4/2012
update soooooooooon!
Prescripto13 chapter 12 . 8/4/2012
Evil cat, lol! Hopefully it won't develop velociraptor-like intelligence and figure out how to open the fridge door . . .
Guest chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
God Sakumo is a creepy asshole.
Reeses and Gaara chapter 11 . 3/3/2012
Dude... I like
Mysteryben chapter 11 . 2/16/2012
cool keep it up. you really have great ideas. i read other fem naruto stories but yours are the best. I real like this plot. and midnight flower is good to if you can update soon please do if possible i would be really thanxs
Tempest S chapter 11 . 2/16/2012
And again I say the man has issues.