Reviews for Her Mother's Eyes
VitsAsh chapter 26 . 3/25
Wow! It was so beautiful.. I loved it. The ups and downs and everything were perfect and I love how you write. It was innocent, sweet and all dramatic in perfect place.
angeldemons chapter 1 . 3/6
totally loved ur story...
so glad they had a son
lauravic chapter 26 . 1/3
Hi, I just finished your story and wow...I had to take breaks every now and then because your story was so breathtaking. I've on break from school, and the past 24 hours I've spent reading you're story were amazing. I couldn't have asked for better, even though your story drove me up the wall with all the chaos because I felt like it was only Sophie and I that saw how perfect Damon and Elena were for eachother. Great job! Love the epilogue!
klayleyfanforlife chapter 9 . 10/20/2016
you're story is too beautiful to innocent i just cant get over it after 1 year of reading it whenever i am kind of sad i read you're story
BlackKeys09 chapter 26 . 10/13/2016
This story was so beautiful. The characters, their journey, the writing...just beautiful.
TVDROCKS chapter 9 . 8/15/2016
mme
kimminnee chapter 26 . 8/9/2016
Nice. It looks like everything fell into place. They married and had another child. I thought they may have more than one more child, but, they had a son. And with Sophie's disease, that was plenty. Very sweet story. Sophie, a Mini-Me of Elena, and Braden as Damon's Mini-Me. Good luck in college Soph. And good luck keeping Braden's mind on his studies, and off the girls. But, I know that the Salvatores lived happily ever after.
kimminnee chapter 25 . 8/9/2016
I am so glad you didn't have them do a conventional waiting period after Tyler, especially since he was in the last chapter! After all, she was never really his girlfriend. She was Damon's girl, and her heart was just as much his as his was hers.
And just now, that is how you put it back together. Talking it out, then loving , and making love, promises of things to come in the future. They finally know what it feels like to have sex with their daughter's other parent. How strange, but, in this case beautiful.
The future looks bright. Planning marriage, raising Sophie, and future children, a lifetime of love, hope and forever. A real life in the magical town of Mystic Falls. They will be happy as long as they are all together.
Thank goodness Sophie had "her mother's eyes". And thank you Nichole, for this beautiful disaster that cleared into calm beauty. Excellent story.
~ Kimberly aka:
Wake Sleeping Beauty DELoveNeverDies (Twitter)
I'm on Tumblr to, the Link'son my Twitter Page
Carol, Scarlett2112 Suggested I read this story. She said it was excellent. She was right.
I'm currently reading your story Litost. I am so into it! I'm glad that one is rated M. Your good with smut mixed into your complex stories.
kimminnee chapter 24 . 8/9/2016
Wow, that was allot shoved into one chapter. I wish Tyler had been gone chapters ago. Honestly, this isn't the Salvatore Wedding I wanted to read.
The scene on the dancefloor, if she was not freshly broken up, and if he had known she was free, would have been perfect.
Are Damon, Elena, and Sophie finally going to be a happy family? Will Damon and Elena finally find out what it's like to fully give into their love for each other?
kimminnee chapter 23 . 8/9/2016
The jumping around, how long, and how many occasions? 3 different occasions within what time frame? Anyway, are they any closer? Tyler is still there, there's only 2 chapters and an Epilogue left, and the only sex was Andie and Damon? Please don't let her screw Tyler because of Damon's one night stand with Andie of all people! Ew.
I am so happy about their honesty. I love their coffee and breakfast with open hearted conversations.
My favorite scene so far has been their intimate bed scene. And their almost sex scene.
I hope the Wedding will provide some magic?
kimminnee chapter 22 . 8/9/2016
That interaction was beautiful. Painful, but. Beautiful all the same. They still love each other. Not loved. Tyler, that poor bastard. I miss you to Damon...ouch. I pictured that self satisfied smirk on Damon's face when she said it.
Please don't let her have sex with Tyler! Yuck! It should be Damon. Ad a matter of fact, I hope she and Tyler break up, so does Sophie. And that phone call may have just done it .
Poor little Sophie, what horrible nightmares! And I'm glad she let her Daddy have it! And she's vocal about wanting her parents together.
kimminnee chapter 21 . 8/9/2016
Oh my goodness. He (Damon) fixed himself. Went after his true passion career wise. Now, he's moving to Elena's hometown. I did think he was considering it, when they came to handle her Virginia business but, after the Sophie debauchery, I threw the perception out!
Holy crap, he's come to win her back! I sure hope he can. I'm glad she didn't sleep with Tyler. Because, like she said, she had carried the child of the man she loved, without ever having sex with him...and after all this time, it should be Damon, not Tyler!
I hope the Wedding helps.
kimminnee chapter 20 . 8/9/2016
I'm glad Damon is getting his hit together. I hate that he slept with Andie! He has worked on himself. He's teaching! Yay! And Elena really took notice of it.
I don't like her short hair, her crappy car, or her dating Tyler. I hate him being around Sophie. If Damon is going win her back, he better hurry...
kimminnee chapter 19 . 8/9/2016
Damn, after the abusive relationship with Aaron, I can't believe she stayed that long in an emotionally abusive one. She was right to leave. I have crypied for chapters. I want to kick Damon in his jewels!
I hope he sees the mess he made of her. The one she tries to hide, and he tries to deny.
Where did he think she was going to go? Virginia was all she had left.
kimminnee chapter 18 . 8/9/2016
Sobbing here, it's so sad. She wasn't malicious. She screwed up. That's it. She was also afraid of the answer. I know that despite all that was just shared here. It didn't mean one damn thing to Damon and his pity party for one and one only. The prologue tells us his answer.
He's hurting her, she's let him out of guilt. It is time for that mess to stop.