Reviews for Her Mother's Eyes
TVDROCKS chapter 9 . 8/15
mme
kimminnee chapter 26 . 8/9
Nice. It looks like everything fell into place. They married and had another child. I thought they may have more than one more child, but, they had a son. And with Sophie's disease, that was plenty. Very sweet story. Sophie, a Mini-Me of Elena, and Braden as Damon's Mini-Me. Good luck in college Soph. And good luck keeping Braden's mind on his studies, and off the girls. But, I know that the Salvatores lived happily ever after.
kimminnee chapter 25 . 8/9
I am so glad you didn't have them do a conventional waiting period after Tyler, especially since he was in the last chapter! After all, she was never really his girlfriend. She was Damon's girl, and her heart was just as much his as his was hers.
And just now, that is how you put it back together. Talking it out, then loving , and making love, promises of things to come in the future. They finally know what it feels like to have sex with their daughter's other parent. How strange, but, in this case beautiful.
The future looks bright. Planning marriage, raising Sophie, and future children, a lifetime of love, hope and forever. A real life in the magical town of Mystic Falls. They will be happy as long as they are all together.
Thank goodness Sophie had "her mother's eyes". And thank you Nichole, for this beautiful disaster that cleared into calm beauty. Excellent story.
~ Kimberly aka:
Wake Sleeping Beauty DELoveNeverDies (Twitter)
I'm on Tumblr to, the Link'son my Twitter Page
Carol, Scarlett2112 Suggested I read this story. She said it was excellent. She was right.
I'm currently reading your story Litost. I am so into it! I'm glad that one is rated M. Your good with smut mixed into your complex stories.
kimminnee chapter 24 . 8/9
Wow, that was allot shoved into one chapter. I wish Tyler had been gone chapters ago. Honestly, this isn't the Salvatore Wedding I wanted to read.
The scene on the dancefloor, if she was not freshly broken up, and if he had known she was free, would have been perfect.
Are Damon, Elena, and Sophie finally going to be a happy family? Will Damon and Elena finally find out what it's like to fully give into their love for each other?
kimminnee chapter 23 . 8/9
The jumping around, how long, and how many occasions? 3 different occasions within what time frame? Anyway, are they any closer? Tyler is still there, there's only 2 chapters and an Epilogue left, and the only sex was Andie and Damon? Please don't let her screw Tyler because of Damon's one night stand with Andie of all people! Ew.
I am so happy about their honesty. I love their coffee and breakfast with open hearted conversations.
My favorite scene so far has been their intimate bed scene. And their almost sex scene.
I hope the Wedding will provide some magic?
kimminnee chapter 22 . 8/9
That interaction was beautiful. Painful, but. Beautiful all the same. They still love each other. Not loved. Tyler, that poor bastard. I miss you to Damon...ouch. I pictured that self satisfied smirk on Damon's face when she said it.
Please don't let her have sex with Tyler! Yuck! It should be Damon. Ad a matter of fact, I hope she and Tyler break up, so does Sophie. And that phone call may have just done it .
Poor little Sophie, what horrible nightmares! And I'm glad she let her Daddy have it! And she's vocal about wanting her parents together.
kimminnee chapter 21 . 8/9
Oh my goodness. He (Damon) fixed himself. Went after his true passion career wise. Now, he's moving to Elena's hometown. I did think he was considering it, when they came to handle her Virginia business but, after the Sophie debauchery, I threw the perception out!
Holy crap, he's come to win her back! I sure hope he can. I'm glad she didn't sleep with Tyler. Because, like she said, she had carried the child of the man she loved, without ever having sex with him...and after all this time, it should be Damon, not Tyler!
I hope the Wedding helps.
kimminnee chapter 20 . 8/9
I'm glad Damon is getting his hit together. I hate that he slept with Andie! He has worked on himself. He's teaching! Yay! And Elena really took notice of it.
I don't like her short hair, her crappy car, or her dating Tyler. I hate him being around Sophie. If Damon is going win her back, he better hurry...
kimminnee chapter 19 . 8/9
Damn, after the abusive relationship with Aaron, I can't believe she stayed that long in an emotionally abusive one. She was right to leave. I have crypied for chapters. I want to kick Damon in his jewels!
I hope he sees the mess he made of her. The one she tries to hide, and he tries to deny.
Where did he think she was going to go? Virginia was all she had left.
kimminnee chapter 18 . 8/9
Sobbing here, it's so sad. She wasn't malicious. She screwed up. That's it. She was also afraid of the answer. I know that despite all that was just shared here. It didn't mean one damn thing to Damon and his pity party for one and one only. The prologue tells us his answer.
He's hurting her, she's let him out of guilt. It is time for that mess to stop.
kimminnee chapter 17 . 8/9
Sophie made it, but, her parents are blown to pieces...too bad. Sophie could have been happy in a real family. If.
kimminnee chapter 16 . 8/9
I'm crying...
Damon needs to cool his jets and THINK.
Elena didn't know, she only suspected. Yes, she screwed up! She has no one now. She wasn't playing him.
I understand both sides.
Like I said, there's a thin line between love and hate. You can not hate someone unless you loved them first. From the prologue, I know that smile didn't mean shit. Yes, Elena is saved Sophie's life by storing her cord blood. But, Damon has too much doubt and anger.
I'm glad he finally realized she was pregnant with his child.
I'm so sad. I know Elena has no one in New York. Damon is going to break her, the way he thinks she broke him! He has his whole family to support him.
She'll be emotionally and physically abandoned.
kimminnee chapter 15 . 8/8
SOB... Elena is going to be the match! And the DR's are going to tell him that Elena is too much of a match...why didn't she tell him? I'm filled with dread. There's a fine line between love and hate.
Damon will not handle finding out like this well at all.
They never even got the chance to say "I love you" or to make love... ugh, I'm so sad.
kimminnee chapter 14 . 8/8
Damn it! Elena was going to tell him her suspicions! That she was a surrogate, and likely Katherine and his surrogate!
Elena is going to know what's wrong with Sophie. The aplastic anemia caught my attention. The are getting so close! Revealing everything. Trusting each other with all their vulnerabilities... I hope they have one more happy chapter, but, with a baby in the Hospital, I see the arch has come.
Can't they go back to smuggling in bed with a healthy Sophie with Caroline and Stefan?
kimminnee chapter 13 . 8/8
Yes! They did it! Finally, they admitted what they mean to each other, tat they want each other. He wants her to live his daughter.
She really didn't know that Sophie was her daughter. While she revealed she had a baby, and gave her up, Damon has yet to mention that Sophie was not bore by Katherine.
Yes, it would have been better if it was mentioned before the confessions of love. But, when it comes right down to it, she's not really sure. And why would Damon be so upset by finding out Elena is the birth Mother...she didn't know going into their date, that lead to a friendship, that led to healing then love. It's not dishonoring Katherine's memory, or replacing her. It was fate.
I'm scared because of the prologue... They are going to be insanely happy, then destroyed. Maybe healing again?
IDK, I suspect it'll be a 100 on the 1-10 angst meter!