Reviews for Christmas Comfort
Aronim chapter 2 . 9/28/2015
Man, I'm grinning from ear to ear. So cute.
Aronim chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Very sweet.
my god chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Loved the poem :3
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
I loved this chapter and Phinbella scene because of their talk. And the snuggling with it being in Phineas's point of view helped too.
Steve Koenig chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
You've probably been told this already-Ferb can't be president because he's from England.
Steve Koenig chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
This is for the whole story. It was beautiful in its cuteness. I loved reading about everyone coming together for a special night, and what took place. It was a wonderful story.
WordNerb93 chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
Nice ending. I liked it.
Brooke chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
This is really good! Nothing like fluff!
Michi41 chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
Haha, loved the ending line! XD

This was such a great story. The characters weren't OOC at all, which I really liked.

Now I'm off to read the new chapter of An Eve to Believe. :)
RomanianPrincess chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Did you know that you have to wait ten seconds before submitting another review? Heh. So I like to read multiple chapters or stories...

Ok... major fluff here, but not gag-worthy fluff. Nice job.

And your poem... it was awesome.
WordNerb93 chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
LOVED THIS CHAPTER!

I'll admit, I am somewhat (if not totally) guilty on the lack of a why they should be together. I really liked the story so far.

Now, on to the next chapter!
Michi41 chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
Oh, how adorable! :D

Everyone was so in character, and I LOVED the Phinbella. Pure awesomeness! XD
Michi41 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Love the new Night Before Christmas poem at the beginning. :)

As everyone else has already said, this is wonderful! Candace is completely herself, which I really like.

Take your time on the next chapter, but I can't wait for it! :)
katty chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I love it. Should write more.
Midnight4568 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Great story so far! Haha, Candace is obsessed with busting people using pictures.

I'm going to guess that Jeremy got Candace a wedding/engagement ring for Christmas?