Reviews for Pretty Girl
Ronhermione13 chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
That was sweet. Very fluffy. Ilike reading these quick sweet little stories. I like Ginny's remarks towards Ron and Hermione they were hilarious. PLZ read my R/Hr fic called "Who Should I Be" you might like it. It has a lot to do with music, but not so much dancing. CHECK IT OUT!
alwaysremember chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
this is really cute...just had to tell you!
Ina otaku chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
aw!how cute please continue this story add some more chapters please!
Catherine chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
Hey! What a cute fic! I didn't want to bother logging in, lol, but my username is BraveSpiritGryffindor, if you want to know. :
Kori Bischoff chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
Awwwww...why can't real life be that perfect. My favorite part is: After a few seconds they slowly pulled away. Ginny didn’t open her eyes at first, but when she did, she saw Harry biting his lip, looking nervous.

“Sorry,” it came out barely a whisper, “I…I didn’t mean to-"

That part really touches me me deep down for some reason that I'm not quite sure of. The whole story is terrific. ~Kori
tragicomedy chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
Really really cute fic! :D I love fluff!
sara aka Ginny02 chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
iloved this even more!
LiL Doodle chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
Awwww what a cute story! I like it! Keep it up!
jennifer chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
that was so so cute and i loved ur disclaimer i thought it was so funny! keep writing!
jennifer chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
laney chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
omg that is sooo cute! its people like u who acrually wrie GOOD stories that make me want to come here!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2002
aaawwwwwww…. How cute! perfectly describes this chapter. hmmmmmmmmmm i wonder if there will be another one? (hint hint)
dragon tiger chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
Awwwwwww, that was so sweeeeeet :)) I love Harry/Ginny fluff, and this is one of the best H/G fluff fics I've ever read :) I especially loved the bit at the end, when Harry says to Ginny, "Looks like someone did want to dance with a pretty girl like you…" That bit really made smile and think 'Awwww! What a sweet thing for Harry to say to Ginny!' *grin*

btw, I'm co-writing a Harry Potter crossover fic with a friend of mine, atm, called "Crossing Paths" (that's the name of the fan fic, not my friend's name *lol*)

. ?storyid582204

If u could r/r the story (when you have time to), we'd really appreciate it :) Thanks :)

Michiru Bautista chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
1-2-3:AWWWWWWWWWWW! That was so cute!
jade chapter 1 . 5/26/2002