Reviews for Strong
Summer Leigh Wind chapter 1 . 1/20
I've always loved this fic. There are so few that do such an in-depth job of showing Turkey's characters and his relationship with TRNC and others.

This fic's great, it does a good job switching between the past and present in a way that doesn't confuse, but makes a lot of sense and adds to the story.
readingpower chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
I love the realistic way you portrayed this, and the whole idea. I never thought of it this way.
O Long Johnson chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
It's a good story. Very dark, but I like it. I do however think you should up the rating to "M" for the
f bombs and mention of rape; a little too much for a T rating, just to be safe.

Cheers and keep writing!
Madam Platypus chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
When I first saw you had a Turkey and TRNC story about rape and mpreg, I figured it was about Cyprus getting raped by Turkey when he was invaded, and Cyprus got mpreg with TRNC, because that's what I've always believed, but this is still an interesting take on the two nations' relationship, and since I like a little angst with my Hetalia every now and again, you're the woman I turn to. So, yes, this is an incredible story.
The.Asphyxiated.Affair chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
This story was absolutely gorgeous. I love this take on Turkey and TRNC. It's quite in character and I enjoyed seeing this side of Turkey. I'm glad someone finally wrote a story about the two :p
gooblygook chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Ohmygodness... You are an amazing writer. And Greece is a idiot in this... Turkey is the lovable one! :D

Glow