Reviews for The Inebriation Interaction
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
Wonderful! Thanks so much
PxRudd chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Just found these old stories of Shenny, and loved this! Well written and a such a sexy story :-)
saashi samy chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
very sweet and funny

i like
TheDarkestDaisy chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Okhotsk that was adorable!
Blahblahblaahsonfid chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Sooo cute! You did really well in portraying Sheldon's adorkableness!
Anon13 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Ohhhhhhh god, sexy Sheldon indeed!
Halfred Askold chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Whose your Whack-a-doodle? OMG... that was great.

A whole new light on him... excellent!

Rate: AAAAAAAAA
Boogum chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
So I was reading this while at the same time trying to deal with a demanding little creature begging me to play with him every few seconds, but I must say that it didn't spoil my enjoyment of this at all. Testament of good writing there!

This was adorable and sexy all in one. I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
awesome story! please make more sexy sheldon stories. thanx
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
That was great! Totally out of character in my opinion, at least for Sheldon lol, but still absolutely awesome! More please! :D
Mymermaidstory chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
OH MY GOD, THIS IS INCREDIBLE! I couldnt stop reading it! Shenny is going to happen one day and this story renewed my faith in that theory. I LOVED IT! You have GOT to do a sequel to this!
Lady Sally chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
"Who's your whack-a-doodle?"

*squeeee*

That's going right up there with Bruce Campbell's "Gimme some sugar, baby."
MyOwnStar chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Ok, I literally just applauded. APPLAUDED! At a story! Hello! "Who's your wack-a-doodle"-EPIC! The entire story is about to be favorted, reread, and I will flush again and again as I read it! Ver well written, sexy...and I think *I* fell in love with this Sheldon. *sigh* goooood job! Also...please private message me about this deviantArt. I have seen some deviantArt but havent come across anything that would incite this kind of story and would LOVE to!

THANKS!
texican2436 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Well sexy sheldon was nice to see, I like his idea but penny knows to well the characteristics of a drunk kiss, wish sexy sheldon would make a longer appearance
scissorhands101 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This was so great! I loved the ending!