Reviews for Learn to Fly
bookworm134 chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
Oh man they were all so sad...that's not what I wanted in outtakes..I wanted happy fluffy smutty goodness...:(

All beautiful though...Keep up the good work...
JuSTaZzI chapter 5 . 2/28/2012
Im glad you put the behind the scenes cuts up there... I was getting kinda confused and then it gave the story a better understanding... THANX
animallove6991 chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
I'm not sure you're still updating this or not, but I really enjoyed this! I just happened upon it and I nearly cried in the first chapter. I'd love to read more if you ever thought of more ideas! :D
mugglegato chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
These outtakes are fantastic, just like the original story.

I would be interested in seeing bits from when Kurt and Blaine were together, perhaps leading up to the breakup. I'd also like to see something from when Kurt met Alex, or showing them together and how Kurt felt about loving him instead of Blaine, or in addition to as the case may be.
justanotherKurtsie chapter 5 . 1/13/2012
This. Utterly heartwrenching and true to the story.
UnPurpleSmurf chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
love this as well!
blue-peridot chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
oh wow. i ignored 'these broken wings' because the summary didn't sound likie something i'd enjoy, but just reading this outtake makes me curious- it sounds really good, really full of depth and twist and progression and events. huh. maybe i'll give it a try after all.
whitesheepcbd chapter 4 . 12/20/2011
I liked this glimpse into Blaine's life before he met Kurt again. It's not a happy-ever-after, but that's realistic. I like it when fics include a bit of realism.
Mimiheart chapter 4 . 12/20/2011
These are just heartbreaking in their own way.

Both these and Broken Wings... Beautiful. *love*
sailingaway11 chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
This explains a lot about why the wedding didn't happen - what a lame proposal! Was Kurt the one Blaine was broken-hearted about when he met Christian? I'm curious about your mental timeline here: did K&B split long after high school? or did B&C meet pretty early on?
sailingaway11 chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
Yeah! So flattering to get exactly what I hoped/asked for! You're your own Santa, delivering gifts! :)
sailingaway11 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I'm glad you wrote this. Heart-wrenching. Small detail shout-out: the wallet description, followed later by this line: "he placed his other hand on top of the wallet, as though his husband's heart was beating inside the leather"... Well done. Poor Aidan and Kurt.
littlelostsheep chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
Christian, how I hate your guts. Stupid so-and-so getting in the way of all the Klaine-y goodness...
littlelostsheep chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
THEY'RE NOT EVEN TOGETHER. He's so adorable and I love him!
littlelostsheep chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Leave me to drown in my tears ... So sad but wonderfully written