Reviews for Bring Me Sunshine
imurmotherinlaw chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
DUUOOOOOHHHHH! So cute, haha! Nakao has to be one of the funniest characters in the manga! Thanks for writing! ()

Here's a squid friend! くコ:彡

Love,
imurmotherinlaw
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Oh so cute!
These two are perfect together :))
You must write more, please!
Yuki-n-Shuichi4evrfan33 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
i love the idea of them getting married. they are a perfect example of opposites attract though. he's messy and she's neat.
Fahiru chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Hahaha!OH my gosh! Your fan fiction is the first thing I've read on here, and now I'm SO happy that it was!

I love how you portrayed the characters, Nakao is totally weird and lovable and every time you mention his dopey grin or something I just imagine him enthusiastically smelling a sneaker and shouting "Darling!" simultaneously(even though it's Nobu who says "darling", isn't it?)

Otani is TOTALLY that rough and hard core, and I love his obsession with Manly-ness, so the line "…you like this girl, right? So be a man and call her!" really cracked me up.

I liked how you used Nobu-chan's grandma in the story, she was honestly one of my favorite side characters in the manga(I LOVE HOW SHE GETS ALONG SO WELL WITH NAKAO!), so I was really happy that he got to meet Nobu-chan through her granny.

Nobu wasn't mentioned often, but you seemed to really cram in her personality with what little of her you included.

The ending was a little sloppy and confusing, but I remembered Otani's break-up with Manager-chan(I think it's great that he's all mad that Nakao gets together with Nobu right away, it IS epically unfair!)and I felt SO bad for him. Good description with "Otani left after graduation with a sick, pounding feeling in his gut and words like 'I'm sorry,but there's someone else…' and '…I just don't feel the same way anymore…' running through his head." My own gut was having sympathy pains.

All in all, it made me laugh a lot, and it fit right in with the original story. It makes me want to read the series again!

-Fahiru
Evanescences Angel chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
You don't have any idea how troublesome it was to sign on and review, because I'm such a lazy ass.

BUT GOD DAMN IT. THIS STORY. UGH. WHY IS THIS STORY SO FRICKIN' PERFECT? I HAVE TO REVIEW. HAVE. TO. I HAVE NO CHOICE. I'm physically unable to do so. I love Nakao so much in this, it's fucking ridiculous. LOVE. LOVE ALL AROUND! ;; A ;;

I'm sorry for the language but it's just so perfect. I love it. SUPER LOVE, LOVE. Q U Q
Enheduanna of Ur chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I really liked this story! It really flowed well, how you captured their (Nakao and Nobuko's) differences, but that they're still compatible. And the ending made me laugh. Great job!