Reviews for Naruto get a Ring Challenge
bradw316 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I would do this Naruto would be open to either using the Green Lantern ring or Blue Lantern Ring, as he embodies hope and will, if anything it be kind of interesting if he could use both is that a possibility, with another character using one of the other rings.
Fan of Fanfics chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Well, I might do the Orange Lantern one for Funzies, but I'm making a Green Lantern where the respective corps are long extinct. Giving Naruto a custom GL oath too

'A will of Fire, Burning Bright,
Through Brightest Day, and Blackest Night
Within the Shadows, I will Fight
Dispelling the darkness, with Green Lantern's Light'
UchihaLord15 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Why Tayuya for red? I don't have a problem with that pairing, but I don't really see how it could happen if he's a rager. Really, I can't think of any good pairing for him with the red ring, but that's the one color I think I could do.
UMMX chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
You forgot 4 color blackdeath, whitelive and indigoknowledge

pinklove... YOU misses the greatest ones... ALso Orange is the most powerful beside black and white.
Hyrulian Hero Akai chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
You've only mentioned 4/7 of the various rings. What of Indigo, Green, or Violet? You also mentioned that Naruto can create rings for other people do the rings have to be the same colour? I mean... itd be cool to get the whole colour spectrum together on one side minus orange since its evil...
wrong light chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Seriously considering doing the red one on this. No promisses tho. How's: "with hate and rage of kyuubi's red. Formed as a cloak to reap the dead. Empowerd with my hellish hate i'll burn them all that is my fate!" ? I have some other questions too, but ill have to brush up on my GL knowledge before I start writing.
Highvalour chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I have something similar in med just with Sasuke aquiring a power ring instead.
airnaruto45 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
What about him getting an Indigo ring would that work?