Reviews for Count the Cost
Mithya Aviana Cailin chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
oh so sad. this is a very good fic albeit the ending is so tragic. nicely done.
Jade II chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
Oh, what a tragic way to save River. A sacrificial lamb. It's terrible but quite poetic.

I really like the way you play with the verse from Demon's Run, as well :)
run with the doctor chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
"Count the Cost"

This story was awesome! I only learned the prophecy off by heart today, and I read this whole story in ten minutes. It was the greatest Dr Who fanfiction story I've read!

'Friendship dies and true love lies,

Night will fall and the dark will rise,

When a good man goes to war.'
ThePhoenixandtheDragon chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
So sad. I want the show's writers to find a way to save River but if they went this way, I would cry. Your story was incredible, you are a talented writer who can pull your audiences heart-strings.
uzumaki misaki chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
What? What! What? I so didn't see that coming. What a sad ending...I think I get the title now...
Symphony In Blue chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
Whoa I'm confused now, what just happened? Please update soon!
Jessiekat89 chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
Why did Imogen shoot River? River still died, unless she was in one of those flesh suits? Please continue soon
Tc33 - Amie chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
Oh my God... I'm so moved I can't even cry. I can't even write you a "real" review.

*need to breathe*

I'll take some time before reading the next chapter -I just can't...
Merive chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
WOW! The MOM? I love it! More, please! Heartbreaking...
mummi troll chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
Guh, break my heart, why don't you? I knew that the joy of the first chapter (dancing! hand-holding! running!) would not be forever, but still - that was just mean ;) Looking (somewhat impatiently) forward to the next chapter :)
Symphony In Blue chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
So she's their daughter! Oh my god it must be so painful for her to see her mother, who doesn't even recognise her. Poor Imogen and poor Doctor.
smokeydog chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
this one had a twist
uzumaki misaki chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
huh? wow! i can't wait to see what happens next? i love river's rline...it's become my phrase when one of my especially tardy students come to class late )
Symphony In Blue chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Oh I love this and can't wait to see where this is going!
PresidentTheAwesome chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Ooooo, I'm going to like this story, I can tell ;D

Am wondering whats going to happen in the next chapter with River and Imogen and finding out why this is a Angst/Tragedy story... Update soon :D:D:D:D