Reviews for No Dad Not Again: Part III Conclusion
FallenAngel218 chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
you left this ending open. Was this intentional? I'd love to hear more.
kittykate90 chapter 6 . 1/15/2012
Hello, I just finished reading parts 1,2 & 3 in one go and I did like the story quite a bit but I did not like how you had split the story up into 3 parts when they were all part of the same plot line and part 2 continued straight after part 1 and the same with part 3. Having to go back to your profile page and find the next installment sort of made me lose momentum when reading if that makes sense as I had to stop and start especially as part 2 only had 3 chapters where nothing separate happened, it just followed on from part 1. To make this story a better read like it deserves because it was well written I suggest putting all the chapters from all 3 parts in one story.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 6 . 12/30/2011
In real life right now MW is 43 born july 8, 1968. Not tiring to nit pick. Just letting you know his age :)

aWW poor Tony. HOW CAN HIS FATHER JUST FORGET ABOUT HIM JUST B/C HE GETS MARRIED. HE WAS AT THE WEDDING AND GETS A NEW STEP-MOM. Doesn't HE WANT THEM TO GET ALONG.

Tony is smart he figured out the reason for the psych evaluation with Dr. Cranston.

Wow what a lot for Tony to remember and have to deal with. . Tony buried his heads into his hands again. As Gibbs continued to watch Tony struggle with this, he wondered if Tony was just having a hard time expressing himself about this in front of him, since Tony views Gibbs as a father figure. Tony has to know Gibbs would never view or think of him as weak if he did cry. He told Tony he need to grieve let it out.
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
Great story :) have to say, it ended a little abruptly. :D feel the same way about 'Sins of the Father' I hate Tony's dad, but that ep left me wondering if I should do. Don't like how cozy Abby and Ziva are with him though. :D anyways... Loved the story :)
Teddy Bear Writer chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
I had to reread the Vance and Tony Senior parts with Gibbs. They are my favorite. :)
Teddy Bear Writer chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
Great series finale here. Can't wait to read the next one.

Good Gibbs/Tony interaction here.
Teddy Bear Writer chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I am so excited that I am reading your conclusion to this series.
Doc Orlando chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
So good! So good.

Please tell me this will continue. I want to know how Tony is with a new brother/sister.
Doc Orlando chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
I so loved the discussion in the conference room. Nice job creating a disturbed Tony that still acts like the Tony we know.
Doc Orlando chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
Oh my, the doctor is back! :)

I loved the discussion between Tony's dad and Gibbs. Nice job.
Doc Orlando chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
Oh time for some more Gibbs and Tony's dad!

I loved the discussion between Gibbs and Vance.
Doc Orlando chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
Oh no, poor Tony. Some nice angst here. Love the interaction between Gibbs and Abby.
Doc Orlando chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I love the direction that this new part is going. Welcome back!
Meilea2010 chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
Great chapter but I'm confused by the neding of it and the way you ended it. What happens now? Are you just going to leave it like this? or what?
Meilea2010 chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
Great, what next? On to the next chapter.