Reviews for A New Tomorrow
Guest chapter 12 . 11/6/2016
I guess you give up on this story...
AHealingRenaissance chapter 7 . 8/27/2016
Wow...seriously? People message you and say, "Update now or I never read again"? Like, "Gimme all your money or you never breathe again" or something? Oooookay...well, I shall simply say I love this fic and I'm getting sad since I'm past the halfway point of what's posted and I know it's been a while since you were able to update it; so, I hope life has at least semi-settled and that you can update it again soon :D
Angel452 chapter 12 . 5/1/2016
What will happen next? How will the trip to Alaska go? Will they read Twilight with their cousins? Please post more as soon as possible.
It has been awhile. Will you be continuing with this story at some point?
Guest chapter 12 . 4/28/2016
Hiya, I was wondering if you would ever update this fanfic? I loved this story up to now and hope you will continue. I remember when you did all the "Cullen's and Bella reading the books" and it was just so great! I really really hope you finish this
TrillionSchiffer chapter 4 . 2/13/2016
Gawd this is fluffy. I honestly don't care about any of Jessica and lauren or Mike for that matter, nonsense.

ANd the Wolf stuff. I guess, is the only drama you really have, and you got to milk it. But Billy and JB cause seemed lost from the outset. There was no 'plausible' way in, and without that, They are just as annoying to read about as Jessica and Lauren nonsense.

Well... I guess that is it for me. Nice concept, but the delivery was off.

l
AllyCo chapter 12 . 12/28/2015
Please update your story I know its been awhile but I really like it the wolves need to be put in their place
qhrciskrpc chapter 12 . 12/3/2015
Would enjoy next chapter also.
qhrciskrpc chapter 7 . 12/2/2015
I am Arro of the Volturi.

I do not make demands.

I mearly suggestt... Jane, do you think you could encourage this woman to write her story? You could? Jane, you are such a comfory to me.

See? Mearly a suggestion. No demands.

Regards,

Arro.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/30/2015
Can't wait for more
Clumzy.Person chapter 12 . 8/2/2015
Hey girl!
You still there?
Please continue writing!
A chapter once in a blue moon is better than no chapter! Right?
katniss12 chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
why have all your other stories been deleted
Guest chapter 12 . 3/7/2015
Love it plz update soon and maybe u could put your other storys on another website I miss reading them. Plz
Kitty Amadeus chapter 12 . 12/7/2014
Love it so much. Please continue! I plead!
Sincerely,
CdB
qhrciskrpc chapter 9 . 10/18/2014
Not coomplaiining.

Myers stories attractuion is that real people- peoplee ith character defects like bella's insecurity that helps drive eddy away - stil succeed.

I am team eddy. But i still see that in the end jake gows up and that the parts of his characte that are so annoying as an adolescent make him a great man. Story would hve ended in disaster if he had chosen not to love b anymore.

Myers imprintinng - not your version of it ( i suspect that you are making a point about arranged brides) - is a mn imprints and will beecome whatever his imprint needs. Who would not fall for such a man? (I suspect she is mking a point about marriage - this is what a HUSBAND is supposed to be?)

Anyway, i am enjoying your story.
1tinac chapter 12 . 10/2/2014
I hope you co tongue this is interesting.