Reviews for A New Tomorrow
katniss12 chapter 1 . 5/4
why have all your other stories been deleted
Love it plz update soon and maybe u could put your other storys on another website I miss reading them. Plz
Kitty Amadeus chapter 12 . 12/7/2014
Love it so much. Please continue! I plead!
Sincerely,
CdB
qhrciskrpc chapter 9 . 10/18/2014
Not coomplaiining.

Myers stories attractuion is that real people- peoplee ith character defects like bella's insecurity that helps drive eddy away - stil succeed.

I am team eddy. But i still see that in the end jake gows up and that the parts of his characte that are so annoying as an adolescent make him a great man. Story would hve ended in disaster if he had chosen not to love b anymore.

Myers imprintinng - not your version of it ( i suspect that you are making a point about arranged brides) - is a mn imprints and will beecome whatever his imprint needs. Who would not fall for such a man? (I suspect she is mking a point about marriage - this is what a HUSBAND is supposed to be?)

Anyway, i am enjoying your story.
1tinac chapter 12 . 10/2/2014
I hope you co tongue this is interesting.
febrahimi chapter 12 . 9/9/2014
love it! please please please update!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/4/2014
you useless cunt its been over a year since you update i hope you quit because this story is as useless as you are
twilightwritinglover1 chapter 12 . 8/10/2014
When are you gonna update? Or has this been abandoned? Hope not as want to see how it ends, am enjoying this so far.
Karen day chapter 12 . 8/10/2014
I have recently read your new moon, eclipse and breaking dawn stories and I loved them. You mentioned writing aboutTwilight and New moon but Ihave been unable to find. Them. Could you please let me know where I might find them. Also this story is terrific and I hope you finish it one day.
rclaurel chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Wow I can not believe the Gaul of some people to write such nasty reviews, please something could have happened to the author and can not get back to the story yet... and if you don't like it then click the x at the right corner...
ms simmons chapter 12 . 8/3/2014
Whoa it getting good hope u update
Twi-chick34 chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
This chapter was awesome. Hey, just out of curiousity what happened to the other four of your stories about the Cullen's reading the books? Were they removed by fanfiction?
Guest chapter 12 . 7/5/2014
I hope you are dead for as long as you as long as you had maid me wait
Guest chapter 12 . 7/2/2014
When are you taking this story down since you can't do it is someone else going too write it
Julie chapter 12 . 6/26/2014
Hello, are you still there? It has been over a year since the last chapter

What will Billy do? What gifts did everybody get? Please post more as soon as possible.