Reviews for The Cyborgs Go To Las Vegas!
Lt.Gungirl chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
The guest review for chapter 6 was me. I thought I was logged in still XD
Guest chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
Looking forward to seeing how their breakfast turns out! I loved this chapter so very much! Hurray for Chang's fast thinking. He did a good job getting those two together. I love that he made them get the high shelf items, making Albert help her. XD
Antigone97 chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
haha lol! i enjoyed this chapter. Nanu is obviously the complete opposite from 003 but i love them both! and what a great idea Chang put together,better than GB!

KEEP GOING!
Antigone97 chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
omg loved it! 007 usually is good with kids! apparently this one wasn't all that nice. and he told nanu to shut up! why wasn't his parent awake!?

KEEP WRITING!

Lt.Gungirl chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
Sounds great! I just hope Nanu can get 004 and 003 to move a little quicker now that they're here. XD I'm eagerly waiting for some good but realistic romantic moments, unlike 007's idea about what would happen if he got the flight attendant to drop a plate of food on poor Albert's head. He only knows what's in the movies. GREAT CHAPTER. I do love that you have spent so much time on the entire group, and worked so hard to keep them in character. I'm so liking your works though, you infuse so much into your stoires. I doubt I'll need visuals, I've been to Vegas a few times, been in the airport, seen a show at Excalibur. Totally know what you're describing.
Lt.Gungirl chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
LLLLLLOOOOOOVVVVEEEE IT! I absolutely adore how much of a gentleman Albert is to Frannie. Hope Nanu has good plans for the two. I can't wait to see what happens in Vegas. Actually I live up in Reno, and I know Vegas I spent a weekend with my Aunt there once. Just a side note The Excalibur is an excellent hotel to use. So is the the Luxor, I much prefer the themed hotels in Vegas. XD So much fun! Anywho keep up the good work! I look forward to chapter four!
Antigone97 chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
hahahah i love this chapter! its hilarious that everyone treats ivan like a true baby, when they forget he's the brains of the group!

Lt.Gungirl chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Very nice chapter! I think Albert's already got it in his head that he likes Francoise, which should help. I like it. My gosh, 007 AND 006? The Thunder from Down Under dancing XD Oh what an image. Hurray for Albert and Frannie.
SuoSopuli28 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Thank God you exist.

Finally there's someone who writes alternate pairing fics of Cyborg 009. FINALLY! MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN HEARD!

Not like I totally hate 009x003, it's after all canon, but does 009 annoy me, he drives mad sometimes and poor Fran seems to lose every bit of personality in the close proximity with him. Of all the cyborgs I like Joe the least (yeah I do!), because he's boring and a manslut and an attention whore but I guess he just was written that way just like Jessica Rabbit was drawn like the way she is. Don't know who she is, google 'Jessica Rabbit' and you know what I mean.

Anyway, I've read your other fics and I like how you portray our dear mademoiselle Fran, you make her have a personality and a mind and will of her own and that's superb. Really. And of course I think you've captured Albert's character really well, kind of coarse sometimes but very sensitive and keen towards others' well being.

(Thanks for mentioning JetxCathy, they're my secret OTP : ) Though not secret, no one just knows about them...)

Cyborgs going to Las Vegas... well I have my ideas what will happen, but I'll wait for what you have come up with. Keep on writing and thank you!