Reviews for Prisoner Of War
Victoria Yukimur chapter 19 . 5/25/2014
Reading this on school computer, can't be bothered to sign in.

I love the last paragraph!
Ruelux Prince chapter 8 . 5/25/2014
So this is the part where everyone here says 'I knew it!'
BrightGreenNails chapter 24 . 2/14/2014
Oh wow... I... That was... Just... I can't...
hannah chapter 24 . 1/17/2014
I hate it so much! True I asked for Legolas to die then I asked for him to live. Now I just hate it! It sounded like Legolas would live.
hannah chapter 21 . 1/17/2014
Don't you dare kill him now! Enough of Legolas has died! He has a thirty percent chance of restoration! (Returning to his original state of mind!)
hannah chapter 15 . 1/17/2014
You might as well kill Legolas. He is as good as dead!
hannah chapter 11 . 1/17/2014
How? How could you fall Lorin and Rivendell plus kill Elrohir? At the same time catching me so I can't leave. Curse your words and work!
UnfathomableEnigma chapter 22 . 8/5/2013
Do not eat and read this chapter, I nearly puked!
-UE
irishmirkwoodprincess chapter 24 . 7/20/2013
I cried so much at this story! Legolas dies more than once and I cried at that but the last time when he doesn't wake is when i cried most! Great story though!
Artista321 chapter 24 . 7/18/2013
Oh no! Why did they have to die? Poor Legolas! And Gimli, Merry, Pippin, Glorfindel, and um everyone? ;( I was crying in the end. I'm such a sap :)
sarathestarkidranger chapter 24 . 6/19/2013
Wow holy crap you killed everybody. Like, EVERYBODY. The story was amazing (even if it killed me inside a little) and I can't believe you wrote a sad ending. It's definitely a change, although I must admit I really was expecting Legolas to wake up and everything would be okay. I should have known after Arwen died that there wouldn't be a truly happy ending but still!

Haha, I really enjoyed it though. It was really, really good and well-written. No spelling errors and your grammar was excellent. Unpredictable enough to keep me guessing, even if fighting so many balrogs with merely a scratch was a shade implausible. Good job!
MagicMoonyx chapter 24 . 3/29/2013
Okay, I've read all your stories, and this review will be quite simillar to the others. Just has to say, your ending is touching.
"And freedom changed the world."
How can someone be as good as you are? I love your stories. Keep up the good work.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Éowyn is spelled with an accent, as shown here.
ScourgeFanatic101 chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
My favourite part was when the orcs clapped that was so funny lol
Ireland Ranger chapter 24 . 10/20/2012
*weeping* You killed Legolas! *sobbing* This story was great, sad, soul-crushing, but awesome!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »