Reviews for Prisoner Of War
The cicti chapter 23 . 8/26
That was the most beatiful story ever u should get a award i cry i laugh(u no i didt ) it was awsome
Swagness maximum faness chapter 24 . 8/9
Damn you you just ripped my heart out I bloody love this that was so sad and realy depressing damn well done 100% amazing.
Swagness maximum faness chapter 6 . 8/8
I love the gore and the description poor Sam and frodo is there a sequel for this?
Guest chapter 24 . 9/16/2015
I LOVED IT! I never thought a story could break my heart and make me burst into tears, but this one did. Thank you so much for writing it.
Anna granger27 chapter 18 . 5/18/2015
BORED
That reminds me of Sherlock.
Have you watched it?
Victoria Yukimur chapter 19 . 5/25/2014
Reading this on school computer, can't be bothered to sign in.

I love the last paragraph!
Ruelux Prince chapter 8 . 5/25/2014
So this is the part where everyone here says 'I knew it!'
BrightGreenNails chapter 24 . 2/14/2014
Oh wow... I... That was... Just... I can't...
hannah chapter 24 . 1/17/2014
I hate it so much! True I asked for Legolas to die then I asked for him to live. Now I just hate it! It sounded like Legolas would live.
hannah chapter 21 . 1/17/2014
Don't you dare kill him now! Enough of Legolas has died! He has a thirty percent chance of restoration! (Returning to his original state of mind!)
hannah chapter 15 . 1/17/2014
You might as well kill Legolas. He is as good as dead!
hannah chapter 11 . 1/17/2014
How? How could you fall Lorin and Rivendell plus kill Elrohir? At the same time catching me so I can't leave. Curse your words and work!
emmabeesamuel chapter 22 . 8/5/2013
Do not eat and read this chapter, I nearly puked!
-UE
irishmirkwoodprincess chapter 24 . 7/20/2013
I cried so much at this story! Legolas dies more than once and I cried at that but the last time when he doesn't wake is when i cried most! Great story though!
Artista321 chapter 24 . 7/18/2013
Oh no! Why did they have to die? Poor Legolas! And Gimli, Merry, Pippin, Glorfindel, and um everyone? ;( I was crying in the end. I'm such a sap :)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »