Reviews for Nothing Else Mattered
inklover93 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This was so hilarious! I loved how you wrote the department store scene! That was so perfect. I ended up laughing until I cried from that one. And when he got on the bar and started dancing! I so hurt myself with that one because I had just taken a sip of soda and I ended up snorting it. Ow. But it was so worth it! I so absolutely have to favorite this!:)
moonlightshadow1 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Wow! This is probably one of my favorite fanfictions with these two! I can't wait to check out the sequel!
HelloJudy chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Omg, I devoured this in one sitting! My first full length girl!cas fic I've ever read and it was incredible! Goes straight to my favorites list. I'll be keeping an eye out for the sequel.
curiobi chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Had a lot of fun reading this, thankyou for posting
Sameuspegasus chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
There can never be enough girl!Cas. I enjoyed it a lot and will be sure to watch out for the sequels. One thing, though - you might want to watch that you don't make Cas too perfect. It is a trap most people who write girl!Cas fall into (and why I am too scared to attempt it). But I loved the Dean/Cas love.
Storyseeker chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Great story! Bit weird to read Cas as a woman, but I liked his character so much that I'm just so glad to see him back.
KoRho chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I loved it!
Bee chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
WOW ... Fantastic story. Well Done :)

The plot was great and it kept me entertained throughout the different scenes - you did a fantastic job - BEE