Reviews for Cornered
Guest chapter 23 . 1/20/2014
I will cry if this goes unfinished
KHgirl4EverXD chapter 23 . 8/27/2013
I absolutely love this story! You're really good I hope to see a new chapter or two real soon XD!
Phantasmal Abduction chapter 23 . 8/26/2013
Hehe cliffhanger... I'm totally hanging out for the next chapter, whenever life gives you time to get it done :)
I'm totally with you to the end of this, loving your wee story.
Phantasmal Abduction chapter 15 . 8/26/2013
Such angsty angsty goodness :)
Phantasmal Abduction chapter 14 . 8/26/2013
Man, if people are complaining about how long it takes for Ax and Rox to get together they can write their own damn story.
I'm loving this because life isn't easy. And you know what they say, true art holds up a mirror to life.
Phantasmal Abduction chapter 8 . 8/26/2013
Hehe drunkie Roxie Jack Sparrow was awesome.
I'm reading this at 6am when I'm meant to be getting ready for work lol.
Phantasmal Abduction chapter 6 . 8/26/2013
Hehe, I've only stopped reading because I might fall asleep on my laptop and break my keyboard.
Loving this fic and I assume the next chance I get I'll sit down and read through to the current update.
I really hope you're still writing this.
Phantasmal Abduction chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
Creepy ass dream sequence, lol loved it.
I'm really enjoying this fic, so much so that I remembered to comment before I got to the end.
Captivating in a dark and twisted way :)
HumansAreTheREALMonsters chapter 23 . 8/14/2013
NEW CHAPTER NEW CHAPTER NEW CHAPTER NEW CHAPTER NEW CHAPTER NEW CHAPTER NEW CHAPTER NEW CHAPTER NEW CHAPTER NEW CHAPTER NEW CHAPTER NEW CHAPTER NEW CHAPTER-*gets slapped in the face* AHEM, I mean, I WANNA SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! HMPH! I wonder what gonna happen!
Axel-Got it Memorized chapter 23 . 8/14/2013
-puppy dog eyes- can...can you write soon? Please?
Ewonsama chapter 23 . 8/13/2013
I really don't like Sora Riku Kairi and namine in this story XD I don't know why but I just don't like them
So how old is Roxas again? And how is axel? For him to move in with Axel you know lol
The Lillyz chapter 23 . 8/13/2013
I can tell the next chapter is going to hurt... As always you did a great job on the chapter! I can't wait for more!
Tobi-luvs-itachi chapter 23 . 8/12/2013
Yay for the new chapter! I love Axel/Roxas day...my cats were born on it which is why I named one of them Axel!
Update soon please.
xXUndertaker-19Xx chapter 22 . 7/18/2013
This is so amazing yet sad :c I cried when Roxas had a mental bewakdown! You need to update soon!
Chibi Rainbow Fox chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
*sobs* I-i ITS SO BEAUTIFUL! *sniffsniff* Paige-chan you are s-such a talented Writeh.

*goes to cry and hugs Roxas and Axel plushies*