Reviews for Run a Mile in Another's Shoes
Multidimensional Scribe chapter 5 . 5/17/2016
This is a cool concept. Sad to see it not updated
jeff the killer chapter 5 . 2/8/2016
cool story! I wish you would update and maybe get the team to learn more about wally's strengths and weaknesses
Fives32 chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
Good...
Thestarynight chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE ILL DIE IF YOU DON'T THIS IS AWESOME AND ASTEROUS UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Bat-dove chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
Aw, no matter how short that is still adorable. Robin refuses to lose as he believes he knows Wally the best, he wants to somehow prove it to himself and Wally that this is true even though that isn't exactly the case.
BraveChicken chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
Are you ever gonna finish this? It's so cute! I adore Wally so so so so much! Love it!
edgewordwise chapter 5 . 3/14/2012
Really cool story. I haven't actually come across one like it before. (If you know of any please point me in the right direction.) I don't really think there should be any pairings in this story. It seems like it would get in the way. But that's just me and since you're the author you can do whatever you want! Please update soon!
FallenHope-Angel chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
aww, how sweet. love the bllad of barry allen! best song evah!
Ravenietta chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
YAY! A beautiful update from Robin's POV! Did you read my mind with your insane mustachio psychic powers? You must've. :D

Here's a mustache :{),

~Retta :D
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 5 . 3/2/2012
I don't care if it's short-wait, yes I do. But that's alright, cause this was the darndest cutest thing ever! This was awesome! I 'awwed' through the whole thing. Robin is the sweetest! Wally should feel touched. I hope they get together. Please update soon. This race is awesome. I really did expect Robin to have an advantage over the others because he's Wally's friend. Bet the feeling he's getting, of flying, is uplifting. No wonder he likes riding on Wally.
Angel of Mysteries chapter 5 . 3/2/2012
The shortness is okay

I loved it all anyway!
Ravenhearst chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
O_O Yeah it was short, but I love Rob's determination to win for his best bud.
iftheworldwasonfire chapter 5 . 2/29/2012
I've been waiting for this update...:)

Totally worth it! It was cute and showed great dynamic between Robin and Wally!

;) UPDATE SOON!