Reviews for Change the Present, Kill the Future
The Dark Knight 55 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I am a big Mortal Kombat fan and I played many of the games . The story is pretty good and I like it a lot .
Satanic Park Of Madness chapter 30 . 7/7/2013
I thought I finally come out of the darkness and give you my own opinion on your opinion. This is easily one of the best serious Mortal Kombat fanfiction I have ever had the fortune of coming across on this site. Normally I am aversive towards stories that focus on an OC. However in your case,you did a wonderful job in incorporating Maxwell Liam Chacon into the Mortal Kombat reboot but also avoiding the typical cliche of making him/her too overpowered or too much focus is dedicated on him/her. You also achieved another milestone in making Kurtis Stryker less of loser. He was one of the most hated Mortal Kombat characters.

The way you have Stryker and Max have a complicated and rough history with each other is what helped me accept him. Max is one of the best OCs I have read about with his background,history and demeanor.

He is somewhat like me in terms of how he views the world in a cynical manner minus the military background.

You are very descriptive and knowledgeable when it comes to the fight scenes which is very important in a fighting game series. I love them all.

There are no pairings which is very refreshing for once though I am glad to see that Kitana is getting cozy and overly friendly towards someone else other than Lui Kang. You do not have to make them an item but if on the other hand you do decide to pair them up I would not object. Maybe have him hit the jackpot and hook up wit both Jade and Kitana in case she continues to cockblock him.

I notice some noticeable emissions such as Jax and Sindel,but I suppose that you are saving the for the end.

I am eagerly anticipating the ending to this fantastic story. Keep up the fine work.
Culebra del Sol chapter 30 . 7/7/2013
This is extremely detailed and beautiful to read.
I implore you to go on.
Ace of Spies chapter 30 . 6/9/2013
AHHHHH CLIFFHANGERS! I checked when this was updated, and it hasnt been since September of last year... U need to update, man. This is an amazing story. I think I speak for everyone when I say that this story is one of the best MK stories out there. In my opinion, the best from a PoV of an non-canon character.

As for a sequel, I say go for it. I'm curious on what it would be about though. But then again, this story isn't finished yet.

I don't know where you are, but fanfiction needs you man! Especially the MK community. Then again sorry if something personal is going on in your life.

Once again, excellent chapter! Please update soon!
Ace of Spies chapter 29 . 6/8/2013
EPIC! Man that fight between Raiden and Quan Chi was just the best. Since Kitana sees that Cyrax is fighting Nightwolf, we can assume that Kung Lao left and tried to fight Ermac, with little luck. Can't wait to see how the fight goes between Max and Ermac next chapter. That Kitana/Mileena fight was amazing as well. the one thing I don't like is how Kitana is pitiful towards her clone after calling her a "freak" earlier. I'd rather she not call her a freak at all, but still remain confident. Once again, amazing chapter. Please update soon, as I've heard that it's been a while since u released Chapter 30.
Ace of Spies chapter 28 . 6/8/2013
Oh my god Ermac is so freakin cool. lol I was expecting Max to fight someone he hadn't fought before, but I guess Kano was fine. Another great chapter.
Ace of Spies chapter 27 . 6/8/2013
Another amazing chapter. I really want a Mileena/KItana fight, and I have a feeling that is whats about to go down. It would really suck lol if Ermac beat the crap outta Max a second time. lol at first I thought u were describing Skarlet to be honest, until I read "outfit reminded me of Kitana's ... only tighter and more revealing".
Ace of Spies chapter 26 . 6/8/2013
Damn u never cease to suprise me in your excellant writing.
Ace of Spies chapter 25 . 6/8/2013
Hahahahaha poor Max. I almost want him to try something though, just to see what lengths Jade is willing to go to keep her best friend safe.
Ace of Spies chapter 24 . 6/8/2013
Ohhh... I kinda suspected Nightwolf, but JADE? Dude, ur a genius. Never saw that coming. Although now I'm hoping for a Kitana vs. Jade fight lol. I agree, Quan Chi is extremely smart.
Ace of Spies chapter 20 . 6/5/2013
...awwwww I know what I said earlier about Kitana and Max... but... GO FOR IT!
Ace of Spies chapter 19 . 6/5/2013
Hahahahaha very intersting indeed. Must say I knew it would be Kitana that would find Max. Another excellant chapter.
Ace of Spies chapter 18 . 6/5/2013
AHHHH BEST CHICK FIGHT EVER! Anyway, when Kitana "tossed her aside" was this inspired from Freddy K.'s move when she shushes the opponent, turns them around, and stabs them through the back, then throws them? Once again another great chapter?
Ace of Spies chapter 17 . 6/5/2013
thank god Max is so smart. Oh no is that Skarlet? Well I hope Kitana has a tough time defeating her, lol.
Ace of Spies chapter 15 . 6/5/2013
Thank god u let Ermac win. Even though all his fights were barely won, and he takes a beating every time. It's nice to know that he isn't invincible. AHHH CLIFHANGAH! Amazing story, definetly top 2 MK fanfics out there. Arguably the best.