Reviews for Love Bites
dazzleglo chapter 1 . 4/14
This was a unique and awesome story.
blondferretgirl chapter 1 . 3/6
Love It!
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 3/6
Followed a rec on Facebook today...don't know how I managed to overlook this fantastic fantasy fic all these years LOL!
nzjojo chapter 1 . 3/6
OMG this is so different and so awesome! I wasn't sure where it was going - you had it to the end. A wonderful story - thank you so much :)
c.g.lurks chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Hilarious! Fun read.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
LOL this was totally ridiculous and I totally loved it! Thanks for sharing.
captaincrandall chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This is not the first time I have read this wonderful tale, and I don't remember if I reviewed it or not, so I will (again). I LOVED IT! I love the way you wove the mystery around our favorite characters. I love the mystery itself (it reminds me od the mansion in the movie "Clue"). The gift exchange was touching, but the curse lifting ceremony was the best! I laughed all through it, envisioning these four women in high necked white nightgowns with candles, hearts, cookies and milk. The conclusion wrapped it all together, releasing the women and their men from the curse. Thank you so much!
letitbe54 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Truly great story!
kaday chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I'd love to see this expanded. Great idea
jmolly chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Loved Cyra's open letter to the fandom. We won't forget you or your stories.
CozItRunsInMyBlood chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
RIP, my dearest .. Wherever you are; know that you'll always be in my heart and mind :'(
princessnerra chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Interesting story, loved it!
Al-Chaos chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Please carry on writing. its really good
CdrIvanova chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
LOL! Now this was a good, funny way to celebrate Christmas! Thanks!
CindyWindy chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
You have a terrific imagination and that was the weirdest family ever! I loved that Edward drove a '49 Packard, and that Bella noticed he was ill in the cab and nursed him back to health. Carlisle was a super-duper-creepy-Father-dude. Ok, there were all a bit creepy. Fun, fun, fun - thanks!