Reviews for Love Bites
c.g.lurks chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Hilarious! Fun read.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
LOL this was totally ridiculous and I totally loved it! Thanks for sharing.
captaincrandall chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This is not the first time I have read this wonderful tale, and I don't remember if I reviewed it or not, so I will (again). I LOVED IT! I love the way you wove the mystery around our favorite characters. I love the mystery itself (it reminds me od the mansion in the movie "Clue"). The gift exchange was touching, but the curse lifting ceremony was the best! I laughed all through it, envisioning these four women in high necked white nightgowns with candles, hearts, cookies and milk. The conclusion wrapped it all together, releasing the women and their men from the curse. Thank you so much!
letitbe54 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Truly great story!
kaday chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I'd love to see this expanded. Great idea
jmolly chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Loved Cyra's open letter to the fandom. We won't forget you or your stories.
CozItRunsInMyBlood chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
RIP, my dearest .. Wherever you are; know that you'll always be in my heart and mind :'(
princessnerra chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Interesting story, loved it!
Al-Chaos chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Please carry on writing. its really good
CdrIvanova chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
LOL! Now this was a good, funny way to celebrate Christmas! Thanks!
CindyWindy chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
You have a terrific imagination and that was the weirdest family ever! I loved that Edward drove a '49 Packard, and that Bella noticed he was ill in the cab and nursed him back to health. Carlisle was a super-duper-creepy-Father-dude. Ok, there were all a bit creepy. Fun, fun, fun - thanks!
ImthemominatoryAhoo.com chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Good concept. Alice is hilarious. Happy holidays.
withany chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
EXCELLENT! I completely and utterly love this. There are so many lines I could quote that made me giggle when the girls were sending their Christmas wishes that we'd be here all day. This is a wonderful turning inside-out of canon. I think what I like best (apart from swoony Edward, of course) were the mundane reasons for requesting the change- modelling underwear, wearing strappy dresses etc and the things they have to put up with - Em's Athlete's foot, Esma "still can't swallow without gagging". Such good fun. Thank you!
Tdot TwiFic chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Love it. I love how regal it felt reading. Like a whimsical combination of 'Little Woman', 'Practical Magic', 'Rocky Horror Picture Show' and 'Pride and Prejudice' with a little bit of 'Corpse Bride' thrown in. An Old Victorian Christmas with Magic and '40s elegance. High society. So weird and so grand and so perfect.
pnkats chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Well that was different but so good. Loved it!