Reviews for Compensation
Love it
STUPIDITYKILLER chapter 1 . 1/12
GinHanelle chapter 16 . 1/5
Oh darn and this story is just so exciting and mysterious too. Let me just go cry in a corner because you have seemingly forgotten it.

Nevertheless, thank you for sharing. _ I have enjoyed reading these 16 chapters.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/3/2015
Dammit update this story or make a consequences story starring snape that would be kinda cool where one scenario he didn't give a damn about lily but she card about him and he only cared about money first trying to get rich instead of staying poor and Dumbledore needs his expertise during Harrys fifth year and lily is alive so snape goes to grimaced place and stuff. I'm writing this on my phone so forgive the long sentenfe and horrible grammar lol
Guest chapter 13 . 1/3/2015
Man I like this potion business u set up like there are so many so ties of snape going back in time bit never using his potion skills for monetary gain like wtf
HermioneeBlack chapter 16 . 11/25/2014
this is very well written.

I usually don't like Lily-snape fics, because I believe at the base of their characters, they would have never been any thing but friends but you make this work.

Good job.
Anonymous chapter 16 . 6/15/2014
aaaand, unfinished, as usual. You make me sad. :(
Anonymous chapter 8 . 6/15/2014
No, no, no, no, don't get sucked in again Sev!
Anonymous chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
Aww, they're so sweet! :) Thumbs up!
Ladybug Jess chapter 16 . 5/28/2013
I've really enjoyed this. I hope you update soon!
SxL chapter 16 . 5/6/2013
Update soon please!
sannipan chapter 16 . 3/9/2013
Wow, such a strong story! I've been speed reading it all day. I'm sorry for not reviewing every chapter, but in my experience, when I review to every chapter, starting with the first one, stories I particularly like tend to go down hill from there on... Now that I'm up to date, I can honestly say it is still top notch, and I will review every chapter I will read once you update!

This story is the first Severus-Reliving-His-Life-story that I've read, so I cannot comment on the disclaimer you put in your first chapter, about possible similarities to other stories.

I like it very much, I always wonder what my life would have been like if I chose a different path, or what I would have done differently with my current knowledge..

Severus is such a lonely guy, feeling incredibly guilty for being (partly) responsible for the death of the person he loved/s most in the world. To be able to be near her again, must just be wonderful! I'm really happy things are also better with his dorm mates and the Marauders. I particularly loved Severus' conversation with Remus!

One thing I am sad about is Lucius' character. I believe him to be a manipulative pure-blood supremacist, but I cannot picture him being anything but perfect in his ways. I feel like morals are very important to him, and I cannot imagine him being a bully. Except to muggle-borns of course, he is too set in his ways to behave to that kind of "filth" in any other manner.
AndromedaTheDeathEater chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I really like this. Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/4/2013
I love this! Very well-written...
Seto K4iba1 chapter 16 . 1/13/2013
Cool story. keep up the good work.