Reviews for Suponynatural
rebecca taylor chapter 4 . 5/29/2017
Lol!
Cheshire shadow chapter 3 . 2/15/2017
this would probably fail. assuming they can even get flutters to do anything, they should have had cass do the ritual reading because he's the angel...pinkie pie would be able to do the flying.
Cheshire shadow chapter 2 . 2/15/2017
uh oh...hopefully they can find some angel metal so cass can make angel blades...if not they don't have much that can kill angels.
Cheshire shadow chapter 1 . 2/15/2017
interesting...i wonder what they'll think of cass, especially if they can perceive his wings...assuming they don't just appear for everyone. dean will be hungry for sure...they don't eat others where he's going. hopefully they can pick up some huge gems and gold...
Kitty G chapter 4 . 2/3/2016
This was fantastic! I very much enjoyed the characterizations, they're a bit part of fics, for me.
Also, the interactions! They were fantastic, and made this fic at least twenty percent cooler.
The plot was pretty much flawless, and it ran together very smoothly.
All together, I'd have to say that this was a very, very good story, and I would definitely recommend it.
Kudos for a great story!
Puppy64 chapter 4 . 1/28/2016
CUTE!
LostAmongstTheStars chapter 4 . 11/16/2015
That was AWESOME!
Anonymous chapter 4 . 9/30/2015
So are they stuck there forever?
anthenamoon chapter 4 . 9/20/2015
Twilight XD wow this was a good short story man i can just see sam dean an cas' rection to find out why they could nt go back. all and all 8/10
beaconhills97 chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
Hahaha! XD Dean got me cracking up
Guest chapter 4 . 4/26/2015
Oh road apples! That's why they can't leave! Lol Poor guys! Guess they forgot to tell the Mane Six that Cas was an angel too. And if they wanted to go home he'd have to use his powers. Lol
I find it really funny that you named the angel villain after a horse from LOTR, I guess it fits though. Are you going to write another episode, I would so read it if you did. CAUSE I LOVED IT! :)
24potterfreak chapter 4 . 4/5/2015
Ah, man, that letter. That was just beautiful. Excellent job.
richardrobinsonjr chapter 4 . 2/19/2015
I am not a big fan of supernatural ( well the last few seasons , anyway) but this was hilarious and the ending perfect.

The humor that's been missing for too long is here.

Richard Robinson
Guest chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
haahahaah
CacTusLoVer27 chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
I hope Twi doesn't remember. The Winchesters (and adopted) deserve as much happiness as they can get, and Equestria is a pretty sure-fire way to get it :) Plus, Twi and Sam are just adorable.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »