Reviews for Busa le Lizwe
Mezzem313 chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
I love the Lion King! Ok, so Damian is Simba, Batman is Mufasa, and you said Jason is like Scar. I'm thinking Dick is Timon (Hakuna Matata!). Alfred is the wise Rafiki (because everyone except Damian knows that Rafiki is awesome). I guess Tim could be Zazu(annoys Simba/Damian) or Pumbaa(Hakuna Matata with Dick). Anyway, great story!
jason'shood chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I love it!
OptimisticEmotion chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Every kid has that movie they watch none stop, on repeat, all day, every day. Growing up, mine was Lion King. I loved this story so much! XD
Ninjarocker chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Okay, from your blurb at the beginning I was expecting someone to call someone else a gullible bitch. I expected Damian to be the one saying it, of course. however, I never, in all my years(lol, its really not that many) would have ever expected ANYONE to call Simba a gullible bitch. I was dying of laughter when I read that- it's just so messed up. The rest of this fic was awesome too-especially the fluffiness.
IanPeriwinkle chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Daw... Lion King meets Damian... :D
Dextra2 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Cool
Bob's cookie chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Awe, that was cute.

The beginning was a little...misleading. xD It's all Christmasy and Bruce mentions how he'd like to have the whole family together for Christmas so I assumed at one point Jason would arrive (probably ON Christmas) but it never actually GOT to Christmas, instead it was centered around "The Lion King" -like the description said- but I still feel like the intro was still all too scattered.

...

But whatever.

Who cares?

xD

It was still an enjoyable little story. :)
Ruler of All Sporks chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
This is one of my new favorite Damian stories, I think!

And lol, everybody loves Titus.
Plasma Theluji-Koni chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
you have know idea how awesome i think this is. you took my fav batman character and had him watch my fav movie. i love this so much!
DemolitionLvr chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I loved this more than I think I can even explain. It combined two of my favorite things ever: batman and the lion king. Sooooooooo good!

Now, if Dami thinks he can benefit from Disney movies, I'd love to see his scathing comments if he were to watch Tangled. Lol.
The Official Girl Wonder chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
THIS WAS EPIC.

Batman and Disney movies must unite more often!
JannahFlower chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Awwww! It so cute! I like how Damian react after he watched the movie. Atleast he know that Bruce love him. Ummm, I have a suggestion, maybe you could write when Damian watched The Lion King 2 because I figure that Damian in a similar position as Kuvu in the movie. Both of their mother trained them to become an assassin or killer but they never got a chance to do what others do at their age. Anyway you're awesome.
TheWordCreatorOriginator chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This was so cute and also really well-written. I thought Damien's reactions and feelings were spot on. I'm also a sucker for batfamily bonding time :)
Stevie chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Omg I LOVE this, the loin king is my all time fav Disney movie ever ! can you make more Damian story he the BEST ! thanks for this it's made my day :)
Good Job chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Cute! I don't really understand the title, and I think you portrayed Dick a little too immature, but this was a good story. Thank you for writing.