Reviews for Heartfelt Blessings
leighann415 chapter 7 . 12/20/2011
Awwww...x a million! This was amazing. *sigh* I love the picture of N/D snuggling up together watching a movie, and then falling asleep. Wonderful job, one of your best stories lately, even though I know I say that a lot! *hugs* Can't wait for the next one! :)
leighann415 chapter 6 . 12/20/2011
That's so sweet of Daphne to offer to help w/ Niles' bills. I know he might not go for it, but it would be nice. And Niles could pay her back and stuff too when he can.
leighann415 chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
I'm glad you didn't end it here, although it would've been a good ending! Hope they end up telling everyone. :)
leighann415 chapter 4 . 12/20/2011
Yay, they kiss! :) I can only imagine what Frasier would think if he knew about that...Beautiful job, again. :)
leighann415 chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
Well, I'm glad everyone gave them privacy in the end, even Frasier. I can tell melt-worthy stuff is coming up ahead! :)
Kalimyre chapter 7 . 12/19/2011
AWWWW! It's so sweet, and I love the image of them all cuddled up under the blanket and staying warm. It's one of my favorite fic tropes, someone is cold and needs a bit of coziness. And I especially like sad Niles at the Shangri-La, there's something about his vulnerability and wistfulness that gets me every time.
samanddianefan10 chapter 7 . 12/19/2011
this was very sweet and perfect for a cold Dec night.. great job but then again I dont need to tell you how highly I think of your work- but I'm going to anyways! this was wonderful
samanddianefan10 chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
samanddianefan10 chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
very nice... I could just picture Daphne's reaction, you wrote her very well
samanddianefan10 chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
if only it had happened this way... I like this!
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This made me smile, I heard Frasier's voice and his pompousness as I read this... you know I have a soft spot for the elder doc.
leighann415 chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
Wow, that was very bold of Niles to blurt out he loves Daphne...Can't wait to see what she says about that! I like how you've kept some of the things from the show the same too, because I love the "I don't wait air! I want Daphne!" thing. :)
leighann415 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I like how this is starting off. I think the wine is getting to Niles...But I hope it ends up with them together! :)
Kristen3 chapter 7 . 12/18/2011
I love all your stories, but I do think you'll have a hard time outdoing yourself w/ this one! Although I'm sure your next story will make even this pale by comparison. *Sigh* I just loved every word of this, and I'm so honored to be the first to review it! *Hugs* x a million!
Kristen3 chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
I feel like my reviews are a broken record, but that's only b/c there aren't many ways to say "this is melt-worthy!" every time. Oh, man. I love Daphne wanting to help, esp. w/ his bills, since we know she isn't that well paid. But of course she'd want to do anything she can for Niles, since she cares so much about him!