Reviews for The Notebook
Jade chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
I can't believe you didn't continue with this story.

Well it was nice while it lasted.
Jade chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
I always thought that there was something missing from the way the writers explained everything. It would only make sense to me that if Simon went back in time to save Alisha like the future Simon did, then he could possibly bump into the pervious future Simon.
So far I like the way you've chosen to explain why future Simon had everything mapped out and organized a certain way.
The Cuteness chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
I REALLY love this story. Poor future Simon.
The Cuteness chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This opening chapter has me excited. I know a lot of fans wish things had ended differently and I guess this is our chance. Thanks for taking the time to write this.
Anjie chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
I really like how you are integrating the show in with your story. It works very well. I have been curious about what would happen if Simon changed things when he went back to the future. I always thought that there had to be a way for him to go back and save everyone and still save him at the very least. I know that you haven't updated in a year so I am guessing that you have abandoned the story. Its too bad though, I would have liked to have seen where this was heading.
kagi-chan2 chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
Aww, I want to know, how it will continue!
If he's saving ollie, nikki won't get his heart. And since he didn't take the pill, curtis wasn't fast forwarding into the future, never seeing nikki. So probably a timeline without nikki
Babydex chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
I like this, I want more.
Dearland chapter 4 . 3/13/2012
Wonderful job. I'm looking forward to reading more.
Rabbitoh chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
Fantastic story, hope you can continue it soon, very keen to see what happens next.
Crown V chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
Blew through these first few chapters and went to click the next button and alas there's nothing! You've really captured Simon and the flow of events. It's nice to see what he went through and to address all of this damned time loop with a view of giving them a shot at happiness. I can't wait to keep reading!
Premise Oh Sum chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
Oh! I'm so looking forward to know what those changes in the timeline with Jamie and Lily will do! And I definitely like this analytic Simon. Alisha, beware! Thanks for the story :-)
Bullet2tm chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
Hey great story, please update again soon! Its so sad that she died...and I'm sad they didn't continue, but I guess they had no where else to go with the story...

Bullet
shortshot26 chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
Love it!
Ket chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
Ooh, it's gonna be interesting to see how you're gonna have Curtis meet Nikki. You're doing great with this story!
DeArPrUdEnCe03 chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
I'm curious on how that changed the timeline. Can wait for some Simon and Alisha interaction